Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Fails with Chris Jericho

Go down 
+4
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
Queen Mintz
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Fails with Chris Jericho Empty
PostSubject: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 1:49 am

As much as the divas division been knocked this shit is the most epic fail ever I mean when Ernest Miller rip off ain't the biggest let down of the night and Chris Jericho promo is that says alot. I don't care wait idea they got with this it became stupid and pointless. I wasn't the biggest jericho fan before and when he decides to do anything I think I will fast forward his stuff because like most people it's became so annoying now that he lost his value and he can't act worth shit I mean his fake crying was horrible. The time used for this could of went to diva match or something intresting instead of watching the same shit as last week mainly all over again. I use to be able to stand Jericho but I doubt I will watch him that much on this run as he will be gone much like the rock after summerslam and I wouldn't expect him back.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 1:54 am

I think it's great. He's playing with the fans and will end up heel very soon. People bitched when he left and now they're bitching when he's back
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 2:15 am

I ff'd it because I could already tell his ass was going to do something stupid.

His fake crying was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 10:44 am

^
Tell me about it...

So far this isn't making any sense. The first two weeks has been a fail in my book because neither time have I been left with the feeling of "I wonder what's going to happen next."

I've had that feeling when it comes to the Cena/Kane/Ryder storyline.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:37 am

^ Yep.

I was expecting so much more than the shit he gave us last week and it just stayed the same [which was bad] or got worse..

And yeah the Cena/Kane/Ryder storyline is almost as bad..
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 1:35 pm

do you guys NOT know what trolling is? hes been trolling the morons on twitter for months
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:43 am

If he's never going to have the same personality as when he had "the long hair and the jokes" again (Those are his words) then I have no desire to see him anymore.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 10:24 am

Dead wrote:
do you guys NOT know what trolling is? hes been trolling the morons on twitter for months

Of course I know what he is trying to do I just feel it is stupid and repetitive..
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:16 pm

*reads title and thats it.* Really? I had no idea. lol

but yeah, Im so ticked off with this jericho thing.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:32 pm

shrug
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 5:10 pm

King Silva wrote:
Dead wrote:

Of course I know what he is trying to do I just feel it is stupid and pointless..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 6:34 pm

King Silva wrote:
Dead wrote:

Of course I know what he is trying to do I just feel it is stupid and repetitive..
Why don't you just sit back and watch instead of complaining? It's gonna be worth it in the end when he turns heel.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 6:50 pm

If he's going to be the same monotone, extremely boring heel Jericho that he's been recently, then no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 8:23 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
King Silva wrote:
Dead wrote:

Why don't you just sit back and watch instead of complaining? It's gonna be worth it in the end when he turns heel.

Or will it?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 8:37 pm

#HEEL D-Bry wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
King Silva wrote:
Dead wrote:

Or will it?
Of course it will. Him and Punk are gonna have one of the best feuds. Really looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012, 8:42 pm

WarGreymon77 wrote:
If he's going to be the same monotone, extremely boring heel Jericho that he's been recently, then no thanks.

cant see how that was boring, when he pumped out some of the BEST promos EVER in 2010 with that gimmick. serious Jericho > goofy Jericho
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 12:16 am

fact of the matter wwe will fail more with this if the rumors are true they are talkin of him winning the rumble now that orton is and expect this big hype for him to suprise everyone when he picks what title to go for. I think people will grow tired of it and hate him more for wasting their time then the idea of what he is trying to get by trolling.

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 1:34 am

Angelus wrote:
fact of the matter wwe will fail more with this if the rumors are true they are talkin of him winning the rumble now that orton is and expect this big hype for him to suprise everyone when he picks what title to go for. I think people will grow tired of it and hate him more for wasting their time then the idea of what he is trying to get by trolling.
Orton will be back very soon. He's advertised for shows next week and no one will get tired of Jericho. Some of you just aren't even giving him a chance and would rather complain about every little thing instead of enjoying it. If you want to complain then why continue to watch WWE?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 2:25 am

Some of us like other things then just one superstar is why. I ain't a person who get all excited about a wrestler returning who some consider a huge star when I never cared about him really since he was in wcw and started in wwe. The one thing I can say for jericho is he can cut a promo and be good at times. If they want to do these silent idea how about they do it with someone who many considered didn't have great promo skills like a john morrison who could have good matches but was weak on the mic. It is a waste to not let a talent speak to try to troll who can get a reaction instead of letting him continue this and the fans won't hate him cause he is trolling they will hate him cause it's a waste of time to have someone who they know can work a mic to run around and look foolish.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 2:30 am

Queen I watch WWE because I like it for the most part.. That is not to say I love everything about it [who does?]. Why should people not get to call something out if they don't like it?

Others and I can praise, and or complain about, anything we watch, this is a forum you are suppose to post stuff and this is a thread about this topic so I am posting how I feel about this topic.

If I like something I will say it and if I find something a waste of time I will say it. I do not think that if my opinion [or others] of something is not positive it should not be stated...

Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers ever. However so far his 2012 return IMO has been crap.

If he continues this same shit next week guess what.. I am going to respond how I want not pretend to be all happy when the WWE gave me shit to watch.

I do feel it will probably get better and I can't wait for him and Punk to start a feud I just have to say that it has just been so boring and slow so far.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 3:05 am

Angelus wrote:
Some of us like other things then just one superstar is why. I ain't a person who get all excited about a wrestler returning who some consider a huge star when I never cared about him really since he was in wcw and started in wwe. The one thing I can say for jericho is he can cut a promo and be good at times. If they want to do these silent idea how about they do it with someone who many considered didn't have great promo skills like a john morrison who could have good matches but was weak on the mic. It is a waste to not let a talent speak to try to troll who can get a reaction instead of letting him continue this and the fans won't hate him cause he is trolling they will hate him cause it's a waste of time to have someone who they know can work a mic to run around and look foolish.
People are not going to hate Jericho because "it's a waste of time" They're going to hate him because he got into their heads, one week he's got millions cheering because of his return then the next week he's got people seeing him cry and seeing how happy he is to be back. Once he turns heel and insults the fans they're going to boo him and things will get better then. Him winning the rumble is probably the best thing right now because it'll set his feud up with Punk. I can only imagine how amazing their promos are going to be and that's what I'm looking forward to. Whether you hate how it's going right now, you'll be loving it soon. Things like this always lead to something good.

King Silva wrote:
Queen I watch WWE because I like it for the most part.. That is not to say I love everything about it [who does?]. Why should people not get to call something out if they don't like it?

Others and I can praise, and or complain about, anything we watch, this is a forum you are suppose to post stuff and this is a thread about this topic so I am posting how I feel about this topic.

If I like something I will say it and if I find something a waste of time I will say it. I do not think that if my opinion [or others] of something is not positive it should not be stated...

Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers ever. However so far his 2012 return IMO has been crap.

If he continues this same shit next week guess what.. I am going to respond how I want not pretend to be all happy when the WWE gave me shit to watch.

I do feel it will probably get better and I can't wait for him and Punk to start a feud I just have to say that it has just been so boring and slow so far.
Fair enough but I see so much negativity on here with people complaining about it rather than praising it. Not liking certain things is one thing but not liking a lot is another
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:25 am

[quote="Queen Mintz"]
Angelus wrote:
Some of you just aren't even giving him a chance and would rather complain about every little thing instead of enjoying it.

That's just it: i'm not enjoying it. It's not funny and very uninteresting to me.
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:54 am

This will sound sad but then again, I havent been very into WWE in awhile, but anyhow,

I just now realized that one of my two favorite things about Jericho is his promos and he isnt even talking,

and the other thing i love about him is his wrestling, and he hasnt done that either and hes probably gonna do the Triple H deal where he only wrestles at the PPV(s)
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

.Roray.Anderson.GX. wrote:
This will sound sad but then again, I havent been very into WWE in awhile, but anyhow,

I just now realized that one of my two favorite things about Jericho is his promos and he isnt even talking,

and the other thing i love about him is his wrestling, and he hasnt done that either and hes probably gonna do the Triple H deal where he only wrestles at the PPV(s)
He'll be wrestling and talking soon, just be patient
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012, 7:52 pm

God forbid Jericho know how to work a crowd, and the IWC, because thats what hes doing. He's tricking the crowd into thinking he's appreciating all of the cheers and shit that theyve been given him the past 2 weeks. You could even tell he was mocking them last week with the over-the-top crying. It's amazing how people are whining about Jericho, but are excited about the new Brodus Clay gimmick, which was 3 months late in debuting and the gimmick that debuted wasnt even the one the promo videos were made for.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 1:07 am

still a fail and If I am people who paid money for wwe tickets at this point I would never buy them again. I mean this is getting foolish to no end I mean people are paying to see this guy wrestle and talk and are getting robbed of their money now for another week. This is a fail I would expect wwe to lose some of it people who support them if they keep up with this idea.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 1:16 am

Tonight was better than last week
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 1:36 am

Yeah, tonight was funny as shit. He had me rollin!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 2:53 am

I was NOT amused.

I knew he would do this so can't say I was expecting much...

The match besides his fail of a tag in was pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 4:35 pm

I saw it coming from a mile away. I was actually surprised at the crowd buying into it though.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 7:21 pm

I heard there were plans for Jericho to remain essentially a mute until the Raw after the Royal Rumble. After that, because he is favourite to win the Royal Rumble, he would give a victory speech. I don't know if its true or not, but from what I've heard that is the current plan.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 7:22 pm

If it's true there's gonna be a lot of complaining for a couple more weeks. Joy! I can't wait to see what he does next week
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 9:39 pm

VLG. wrote:
I heard there were plans for Jericho to remain essentially a mute until the Raw after the Royal Rumble. After that, because he is favourite to win the Royal Rumble, he would give a victory speech. I don't know if its true or not, but from what I've heard that is the current plan.

That sucks that people who don't like this storyline will have to endure that shit for another 2 weeks at least [if this is true].. WWE Fails with Chris Jericho 115218

A normal Jericho after the Rumble will be a BIG relief so I'm praying boring pointless Jericho goes away for good after the RR. yay
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ stop the damn whining already
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 10:18 pm

Dead wrote:

WTF with they symbols? Suspect

The long post I typed in response to Queen Minterz is the same response I have for yours.. WWE Fails with Chris Jericho 538892
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 10:40 pm

Dead wrote:
Tonight was better than last week

It was better than the last two weeks. I actually got a good laugh this time.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 10:48 pm

At least some people found it funny.
I laughed a lot more at your gifs NCD. WWE Fails with Chris Jericho 773246
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 11:12 pm

King Silva wrote:
Dead wrote:

WTF with they symbols? Suspect

The long post I typed in response to Queen Minterz is the same response I have for yours.. WWE Fails with Chris Jericho 538892

if only i read what you write WWE Fails with Chris Jericho 363415
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Fails with Chris Jericho   WWE Fails with Chris Jericho Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Fails with Chris Jericho
Page 1 of 1