Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . Empty
PostSubject: The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .   The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 6:48 am

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/ramblings.html

What was the Worst of 2011?

Joker Sting with His WATCH BIRD

Angelina & Winter Druggie/Lesbo Relationship

All Things Michael Cole

WWE "Walkout"

Mystery GM...That Was Just Dropped

Sting vs. Hardy: TNA Disaster

WWE Twitter Madness

Has it been 12 months already? Why yes, yes it has, and that means just one thing - it's time to start the voting for the 2011 GOOKER AWARD!

Since 2000, we here at the Crap have been in charge of what is, without question, without hyperbole, with the good Lord above as my witness and I am NOT making this up, the single most least prestigious award in wrestling, and that is the one that names the single worst character or storyline of the past year. So without any further adieu, your nominess are...

• Joker Sting with WATCHBIRD: 2011 saw the legendary Sting deciding he needed to reinvent himself. It also apparently saw him watching The Dark Knight. Throw both those ideas in a blender, hit puree, and you have THE NEW STING! But he didn't come alone, as he now had a bird. A bird that could watch men like Eric Bischoff and cause them to recoil in total and utter fear. I should also note this bird wasn't a vulture or a raven or anything. I think it may have been a starling. Or a pigeon. It wasn't scary, though, that much I do know.

• Winter & Angelina Love: So Winter drugs Angelina Love and she then becomes a zombie, a lesbian love zombie I think. Then Winter quits giving Angelina Love drugs, and Angelina just remains a lesbian love zombie. OH! And Angelina still needs a sandwich.

• All Things Michael Cole: Where to even begin with this? From his horrible commentary to his matches with JR that should have been great but wound up being insufferable to his burials of Daniel Bryan to...well...everything else he did in 2011. Kinda hope this doesn't win, I'd have so much to write about it would take me until 3011 to finish the induction.

• The WWE "Walkout": So Hunter shows up after Vince gets nixed, and tells him "I love you, Pops" in what may have been the single stupidest line of 2011. In fact, I dare go so far and say if the Gooker could be award to four words of dialogue, it would be to that and the Gooker could then be retired forever. Where was I? Oh yea, so Hunter shows up after Vince gets nixed and is named the new CEO or GM or something. He does a really boring job, and everyone wants him to leave, so they stage a walkout. Then they just show up again, like nothing ever happened. Sound horrible? Duh, why do you think it's up for the Gooker?

• The Mystery GM...That Was Just Dropped: Ah yes, the stupid computer that was the anonymous Raw GM. For months, everyone guessed who it could be, and how that person would be revealed. And in the end we found out the GM was...well, we never found out. The computer just stopped showing up and was almost never spoken of again. On the plus side, for once WWE didn't disappoint us with a lame ending to a storyline. But having no ending at all isn't really worthy of praise, is it?

• Sting vs. Hardy: TNA Title Match Disaster: What a stellar encounter these two had at Victory Road. With the TNA title on the line, Jeff showed up in no condition to perform, and a scant 1:28 later, Sting was your new champion. We all figured this would be the end of Jeff Hardy in TNA, but come on...we should have known better by now, right?

• WWE Twitter Madness: Though we fear this could be up for nomination for the next 20 years (or until Twitter dies a boring death ala MySpace, which might happen next week for all we know), this would be the initial foray for WWE to expound to us the virtues of TWITTER, and TRENDING, and all that crap. Probably wouldn't have been so horrible if the company didn't mention it every, oh, 20 seconds, but then again, that's why it's so annoying. Annoying enough to win the Gooker? You tell us!

And there you have it! So whatcha think? Can TNA win back to back Gookers? Can WWE regain the 'crown'? Time for YOU to make the call!

---------------------------------
Who will you vote for?
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .   The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

They're all such good choices. It's hard to choose.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .   The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

Because I'm a Diva/Knockout fan, I would vote for Winter/Angelina.

I don't know what happened with the rest, really.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .   The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:35 pm

I think Cole totally deserves this.

He has been annoying and a times completely unbearable for a year+..

Sting/Hardy was very bad however that was only one night while Cole is on wwe tv at least 2x a week.. The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . 115218
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .   The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . EmptySun 22 Jan 2012, 1:37 am

going with Cole on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .   The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Gooker Nominees Are. . . .
Page 1 of 1