Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown

Go down 
+3
Quisee
King Silva
The LL Father
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  Empty
PostSubject: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 2:28 pm

source diva-dirt

Injured WWE Diva Layla has told NBC Miami that she is training for her in-ring return to WWE following an ACL and MCL tear last year, however, there is a chance that she may not be back by WrestleMania 28 on April 1st. The event is set to take place in her hometown of Miami.

Layla, who was injured in May last year, has been rehabbing and recently began wrestling training to prepare for her return. The former Women’s Champion didn’t reveal when she’d be returning to TV, but “hopes to return soon”, says NBC Miami.

The website adds, however: “There’s still a chance, however, that Layla may not be able to compete in the annual extravaganza”, referring to ‘Mania in Miami.

Additionally, the British star commented on her eventual return: “I’m going to bring excitement and entertainment, and I want people to want to watch the divas wrestle. And I’ll be back stronger than ever, and ready to take over the diva’s division.”

Thoughts: With an injury as serious as this, Layla shouldn’t come back too early just for the sake of it, but make sure she is fully healed and ready to return to the ring. In the past, WWE has rushed other Divas who’ve suffered ACL tears into returning sooner than they should have and it doesn’t help anyone. It would be sad if Layla missed ‘Mania in her hometown, but her being 100% healed is what is most important.

As always, our best wishes to Layla during her recovery.

LL thoughts - I agree with DD, in that I want Layla to return when she is fully ready, I mean we've had divas like Jazz, Candice and Maryse come back form injuries not ready and it resulted in more injures and eventual releases.

Now there is still a chance she COULD be ready...but personally I would rather they build up a Nattie v Beth match for mania (stuff Kharma/Beth....we don't want that TOO early into Kharmas career).

Layla can still be involved in mania, in like a backstage segment...perhaps have Beth see Layla in the back and make fun, and have Layla be like, I may not be ready to return just yet, but when I do, I am coming for your title...then when she IS cleared to wrestle, she can like make a save for Nattie at ERules when Beth is beating her down or something, setting up the planned Layla v Beth fued.

my thoughts at least.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 9:52 pm

Yeah I think it would be best if she didn't rush it either.

I don't really know what they are planning for WM.

If Kharma is still out on maternity leave then I guess they should do Beth/Nattie but if she is around then I think most want Beth/Kharma.

Natalya could sneak in there though the only thing is Kelly or some other diva may also sneak in there and that would make the match not so good..

I hope at most it is 4 way match however I'm hoping for Beth v Kharma or Beth v Natalya or Beth v Natalya v Kharma.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 1:23 pm

As much as I miss Layla, I don't want her to return to early/quickly before her injury is 100% fully healed; and she has had more in ring training for a few months more if needed before she makes a full time in ring return to WWE so she won't re-injury herself and/or have major ring rust.

But like it was said earlier in the thread she could make an televised or non-televised appearance at Wrestlemaina backstage, in the audience or something since the biggest WWE event of the year is in her hometown this year. She won't have to miss out completely.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 9:27 pm

She should probably do a backstage segment or assist a HOF to the stage at Mania. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

She should be on my wiener

"I'll take you to her. Go alone." -A

I almost forgot how good this feels

If I had a dick I'd pull it out and piss on 'em
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012, 2:06 am

As long as its not a stupid Melina return at wrestlemania where she appears in a stupid add (the one with Santino)
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptySat 11 Feb 2012, 5:11 am

Minajesty wrote:
She should be on my wiener

"I'll take you to her. Go alone." -A

I almost forgot how good this feels

If I had a dick I'd pull it out and piss on 'em

The fuck? stalker
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptySat 11 Feb 2012, 5:16 am

cant wait to see her..but not ill she is 100%. i was honestly scared WWe was gonna release her before she could return.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  EmptySat 11 Feb 2012, 8:32 am

WWE proved they valued Layla when she was doing basically nothing as Regal's valet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown    Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown  Empty

Back to top Go down

Layla training for inring return. May not be back for Mania, in her hometown
Page 1 of 1