Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show Empty
PostSubject: Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show   Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:37 pm

Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show 51st Annual Grammy Awards Press Room Y-T01P6SAg0l

http://www.spinner.com/2012/01/31/adele-grammys/

Hey, remember Adele? Well, she's back! And she'll be making her way stateside to sing at the upcoming 54th Annual Grammy Awards. This will be the British beauty's first live performance in almost five months, following surgery to repair her vocal cords.

As Spinner previously reported, Adele was forced to cancel her last U.S. tour when her voice was unable to support her live. Now that the singer has healed and is sporting a slimmer figure and a new boyfriend, she will debut her rehabbed pipes on music's biggest night.

The crooner recently took to Twitter when she could no longer hold in the excitement of performing at this year's Grammys.

Ima be, Ima be singing at the Grammys. It's been so long I started to forget I was a singer! I can't wait, speak soon xx

Adele has previously won two Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for 'Hometown Glory.' 2012 brings six new nominations for the singer, including Album of the Year to Best Pop Solo Performance.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show   Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 1:39 am

thats awesome smile
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show   Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 1:40 am

Nicki gonna slay that ass!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show   Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 5:02 am

What awards is Nicki competing with Adele in?

I didn't think any considering she is only up for Best New Artist and other rap awards of which Adele already won in the past or of course is not in the running for considering she is a pop star.

Most award pundits are not really predicting Nicki to win many.. I want her to win Best New Artist but I'm guessing she will lose to Bon Iver or The Band Perry.. And the Best Rap Album award is likely going to Kanye. We'll see who wins this Sunday and how everyone performs.

I am so happy Adele is going to be there live to collect what is sure to be a boatload of Grammys. Her performance is likely to be my fav of the night. king
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show   Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show EmptyThu 09 Feb 2012, 5:14 am

I don't give about what " award pundits" are thinking! Queen New Jesus Nicki Khryst is going to kill em at the grammy!!!

She will also be debuting a new song entitled "Roman Holiday"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show   Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Adele's Grammys Comeback: Singer Confirms Performance at Awards Show
Page 1 of 1