Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn

Go down 
+8
King Silva
X
perceval
The Sexy Vixen
bobby_says_hi
Paul Wyatt
The LL Father
#WeWantTaryn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 4:09 pm

I really don't like this storyline and where its going I want cena to turn heel as well I feel sorry for eve that she has to be the next lita with the ho thing.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 4:20 pm

I don't know why you should feel sorry for Eve. Lita became one of the most over heel divas of all time. Eve if anything is lucky she is getting this sort of push...cos at least for Eve the heat she can potentially get will be storyline heat...whereas most of Lita's was actually legit hate for her.

I am glad she has turned heel, I can finally get into her, because even though she has improved leaps and bounds I just found her rather boring...and didn't think she deserved the praise she was getting. But as a heel I think she will win me over.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 4:39 pm

It sucked $5 Foot-Long Dick.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 4:50 pm

would rather have seen Kelly turn heel but this still leaves a lot of questions (in a good way). i wouldn't be surprised if WWE weren't originally going to turn her, just having her be manipulated by Kane, but then changed tack and turned her because of the heat she was getting last week. i mean, there is a lot that doesn't make sense between this week and last week. she looked like she didn't want to kiss Cena, like she was forced to and she looked genuinely upset when Zack got thrown off the stage. if they wanted her to be a full blown heel she could have just slapped him and dumped him then and there last week. even now it seems like they're going towards making her a bit mentally unstable which is a refreshing change as we don't want her to become Bella Twin #3
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 4:52 pm

heel kelly?

she doesnt have an evil bone in her little sink-pissing body.

Eve's heel turn was meh. i never was a fan of Eve and as much as i love bitchy heels (Nikki <3 Maryse<3) i'm still not feeling it with Eve.

Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 4:58 pm

This chick can't act worth shit.

I'll give her this much: she's athletic and getting better in the ring; but her acting and promo skills leave a lot to be desired.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 5:40 pm

they should've gave this spot to Alicia...then she'd have something to do...we know she has very promising mic skills anyway...take advantage of that WWE!!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 10:00 pm

I've never noticed Alicia's mic work.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 10:29 pm

The LL Father wrote:
I don't know why you should feel sorry for Eve. Lita became one of the most over heel divas of all time. Eve if anything is lucky she is getting this sort of push...cos at least for Eve the heat she can potentially get will be storyline heat...whereas most of Lita's was actually legit hate for her.

Isn't this more like Trish's heel turn than Lita's? Trish's didn't actually make any sense, either.

But, she turned it into something memorable. I don't see Eve having that ability. I guess we're about to find out, if she can somehow turn this into having the butterfly belt back before the summer is over.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 10:34 pm

Yeah for sure it's more like Trish than Lita...just when DL mentioned her being turned into a hoe, that seemed more Lita's character than Trish just being a manipluative evil person.

I bloody hope Eve doesn't win the title back, she shouldn't be a three time champ in 2 years...its getting as bad as McCool
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:12 pm

The LL Father wrote:
Yeah for sure it's more like Trish than Lita...just when DL mentioned her being turned into a hoe, that seemed more Lita's character than Trish just being a manipluative evil person.

The hoe gimmick was eactly what the writers gave Trish.

Spoiler:

She just took it and turned it into something else. Three months later, she was Champion.

Can Eve pull that off?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:41 pm

The only problem with Eve's turn was her starting off the show telling us her master plan and Cena overhearing it- She should have used Cena for a while, before he found out.

Rumors are that Ryder & Layla will fued with Eve and a heel superstar, which probably will result in a WM match.

Just listening to the heat Eve got on Raw proves her heel turn was successful. Name one diva outside of Vickie that has got heat like that?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:52 pm

that's what i was saying about the heel turn being a last minute story change. if they wanted her to be heel all along, they'd have her dump Zack on the spot and do something dramatic. but they obviously wanted to keep that heat she had going so they let the fans know that yes she is a heel when the show opened. even if it wasn't the best it was still impressive since how often has a diva been given a whole extended segment of a show to turn heel, and with two of the company's biggest stars as well
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:55 am

It Begins wrote:
The only problem with Eve's turn was her starting off the show telling us her master plan and Cena overhearing it- She should have used Cena for a while, before he found out.

Rumors are that Ryder & Layla will feud with Eve and a heel superstar, which probably will result in a WM match.

Just listening to the heat Eve got on Raw proves her heel turn was successful. Name one diva outside of Vickie that has got heat like that?

I agree I think she should have used Cena more but I guess they wanted him to be done basically with Eve/Ryder in preparation for the final build up for Rock at WM.

I think her turn was good in that the crowd was reacting to it however I don't really know where it will go when people are not calling her names. Ryder should probably be calling her a hoeski the entire time he is still feuding with her so that has promise to get her booed but her male partner is going to need to be someone good. The more I think about it Miz would be a great partner for her.

The potential WM mixed tag match would be kinda random though:

Miz/Eve v Ryder/Layla

That would be a BIG demotion for The Miz considering he was main eventing WM the year before! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:36 am

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still fanning!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 4:13 am

Oh and Trish endorses it, proving it was a successful turn;

“Digging @EveMarieTorres’ storyline, nothing like a little character development! And gr8 performance too. I smell a heel turn #beliEVE #Raw”
Back to top Go down
JabarR
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 5:17 am

I thought Eve's heel turn was superb! The only problem is now is that the WWE have more heel Divas than face Divas.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 5:26 am

^ They need to turn Natalya face soon enough and if not her the damn Bellas were seeing very nice in the segment with Eve saying how Ryder was a really nice person..

I mean as heels shouldn't they agree with Eve and bash Ryder themselves?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 5:51 am

The Bellas are just f*cked up characters and should just retire.

WWE is doing what they did with Lita to a lesser extent with Eve. Draw her away from the divas division and build her up from there. Layla returns as a top face to fued with the biggest diva heel Eve to get them both over. Eve just playing heel against Ryder will give her massive heat- look at how the Jericho/Trish fued worked for Trish. Sure they didn't execute it as well, but it can still redeem itself and work from here.

People say the divas division is in a bad place right now, but aside from the short matches it hasn't been in a better place since Mickie left. Rosa is managing the tag champions, Eve is involved with a major storyline outside the division, Tamina is rising as a contender, Natalya is featured backstage every week building character, Beth is dominating as champ, Kharma is soon to arrive to challenge Beth, Bellas are backstage skitzos where they need to be, AJ is involved with the world champ, Layla's return is coming soon and Kaitlyn/Maxine are involved in a NXT fued building themselves up for the big leagues. Alicia is a little lost, but Kelly is exactly where she should be- not featured at all. And people say she was the WWE's golden girl?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 9:38 pm

More eve acting like a heel after john cena follow up
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 12:27 am

For her to get heat like that on SD means something lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 12:51 am

I love how cena was wearing a rise above the hate shirt and yet he's out there calling Eve a skanky, std infected, hoe bitch. only in wwe lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 2:23 am

This is exactly what Eve needed. She just turned heel and I'm already loving it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 2:25 am

Eve in those jeans... have mercy.

This chick's acting is so fucking bad, it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 7:19 am

she acted so badly she tricked u into believing she liked zach^^ xd
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:35 am

NCD, Alicia's short 13 day stint as champion she got some mic time. I liked what i saw...she was very promising...till they brought SuperMel in to kill the goodness Teary Eyed

and Eve's acting is pretty bad. I think she just shouldnt talk anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 2:42 pm

Her recent promo was really good, she's not bad on the mic at all. I didn't really care for Alicia on the mic, but she's a good wrestler
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

It Begins wrote:
she acted so badly she tricked u into believing she liked zach^^ xd

Not really. :bitchslaps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn   Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinions on Eves Heel Turn
Page 1 of 1