Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 5:51 am

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/16208/randy-orton-heel-turn-update-brodus-clay-praised-more

-- Word going around is that Brodus Clay is receiving some positive attention for his role in No One Lives, a horror film by WWE Studios. There was some chatter about him at the Sarasota Film Festival, which has been running since 1999 and is considered to be one of the biggest of its kind in the country.

--------------------------

-- There are still talks that Randy Orton could be turning on Sheamus in the coming weeks. His rumored heel turn is still something that is a hot topic backstage in WWE. The company is said to be planting the seeds for that potential turn by emphasizing the on screen friendship with Sheamus over the last few weeks.

-----------------------------

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/16206/ex-tna-knockout-rosita-to-wwe-gabriel-heel-turn

-- Since Wade Barrett is receiving a warm reception from the European crowd, Justin Gabriel was forced to turn heel during a WWE live event. When the match started, both sides stuck to their traditional role. However, they adapted halfway through the match to the crowd reaction, and Gabriel finished the match as the heel.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 4:17 pm

Thats why Gabriel needs to be pushed. His adaptability.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 4:32 pm

I'd put Gabriel in my Top 5 for current full-time wrestlers. I wish him and Kidd would have worked out as a tag-team, but injuries got the better of Kidd.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 8:17 pm

^ Very true.

I liked them as a team and it is a shame they never got to win the tag titles [I doubt they will now].

Gabriel getting a run with the IC Title would be awesome. I've always liked him.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 8:29 pm

So I guess No one care that Brodus Clay Did Good in a movie???
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 8:32 pm

^ LOL I forgot to talk about him..

I say congrats to him although the movie doesn't seem that great. :-/
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 9:28 pm

King Silva wrote:
^ Very true.

I liked them as a team and it is a shame they never got to win the tag titles [I doubt they will now].

Gabriel getting a run with the IC Title would be awesome. I've always liked him.

My understanding of things is that Kidd and Gabriel will reform after Kidd returns from injury, although thats not expected for a while. If Gabriel gets a solid singles push before Kidd returns though I don't know. I'd like Gabriel to break out as a top star, or at least challenge the upper-midcard.

I kinda don't want anyone to win the Tag Titles at the moment. I'm really loving Team Hell No, losing the Tag Titles would probably be a catalyst for their split, and at the moment I don't want that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 9:39 pm

^ Rumors are that Shield is going to win the tag belts next.

If that happens I could see them holding onto them for a while.

I just can't see WWE letting Kidd/Gabriel be the ones to beat The Shield for their Tag Titles. I think WWE would have 2 main eventers team up to finally take Shield down.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 10:04 pm

I got a great idea for Kidd.Justin Gabriel gets a big push and wins the new Cruserweight championship belt Justin then gets attacked by a Returning Kidd he goes on the mic and claims that Justin was a terrible friend and that he never checked up on him when he was injured and all that other stuff.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 10:13 pm

LETS GO HEAT!! wrote:
I got a great idea for Kidd.Justin Gabriel gets a big push and wins the new Cruserweight championship belt Justin then gets attacked by a Returning Kidd he goes on the mic and claims that Justin was a terrible friend and that he never checked up on him when he was injured and all that other stuff.

I would LOVE that!

The CW Title has always been one of my favorites and Justin and Tyson would be awesome CW champs.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 10:45 pm

Cruiserweight? As much as I enjoyed the Cruiserweight division (don't forget, my favourite is a Cruiserweight) I think Gabriel is capable of much more. Same with Kidd actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn   Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Brodus Clay Praised, Orton Heel Turn Update, + Gabriel's European Heel Turn
Page 1 of 1