Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) Empty
PostSubject: I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)   I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 1:21 pm

Dark match: brodus clay def epico. Rosa is so hott in person. Now taping wwe NXT

Match 1 for NXT: usos def titus o neil and darren young.

Match 2: tyler reks & curt hawkins def a-ry & percy watson. Tyler reks is sexy hehe

Tyson Kidd & Mike Migilicutty have a segment

Match 3: Derek Bateman & kaitlyn def johnny curtis & maxine. Maxine is sexy in person. I think derek bateman's mom is in the front row...

For wwe superstars: hunico def justin gabriel.

Smackdown:
Booker comes out to a huge pop. Cole gets crazy booes lol

Lillian comes out and her shoe breaks as she's walking down the entrance ramp. She continues coming down with only 1 shoe on. Her entrance music is awesome. I will have to find that song. I loved it. Someone brought her another pair of shoes.

Smackdown started with Christian and his Peepshow. Both teddy long and john laurinitis come out and added new members to their WM teams. Christian and kofi - no shock there. First match of the night: kofi def jennifer hudson's bitch, otunga kofi almost fell off the 2nd rope lol.

Match 2: Aj botches her bodysplash on nikki bella but still wins the match. she kinda missed her target.

Match 3: cody rhodes def great khali - match was meh

Match 4: big show def drew mcintyre - again, meh

Match 5: mark henry squashes yoshi tatsu v.v (me and my daughter danced our asses off to Yoshi's music)

Main Event: Jericho def Sheamus with danielson's help

Dark Match main event: 6 man tag street fight
Mark Henry, Bryan Danielson & Chody Rhodes vs Sheamus, Big Show and Randy Orton
no one grabbed a weapon. match was less than 1:30 i'd say. Bryan was chased out by sheamus. Cody was chased out by big show. RKO on Mark Henry for the win. LAME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)   I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 3:38 pm

that sucks for Lillian, atleast they brought her another pair of shoes. the mainevent sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)   I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:07 pm

Nothing but squashed matches and a botch body splash.Smackdown looks bad this week.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)   I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:42 pm

yeah i feel bad that my brother paid money for such a crappy show.

maybe Raw in November wil be better....that's when they come back here.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)   I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012, 1:03 am

Any funny signs or interesting crowd notes, not written?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)   I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) EmptyFri 16 Mar 2012, 1:53 am

the crowd was deader than shit....

and most signs were confiscated at the door. You cant even have a 'Cena Sucks' sign...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)   I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included) Empty

Back to top Go down

I went to SD last night (3-16-12 spoilers included)
Page 1 of 1