Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan   Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 9:07 pm

The Miami Herald interviewed WWE newcomer Antonio Cesaro. Here are a few highlights from the interview.

Training at FCW: “It definitely helped me. Experience is invaluable. I’m really happy to have that and to be here. I think everywhere you go you learn. You never stop learning. If you stop learning and think you know it all, then I think you may be in the wrong profession. If you love what you do, you never stop learning.”

WWE Signing Talent From ROH & DGUSA: “In wrestling, everything comes and goes in waves. If you look at some of those who are on top with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, they have been in the same kind of wave. There is a perception of that. I think it’s definitely good, and there is a lot of talent down in FCW, which means they would be coming to WWE soon. It’s great.”

"[Punk & Bryan] are good role models. It shows there is a reward when you hone your craft.”

His Former Partner Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero): “It’s always great rivalry between us. I think fans always want to see stuff that they like, but I think we are going to see how we do individually and go from there.”
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan   Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 1:16 am

Good luck to him.

I think starting on SD is the best for him.

SD spoilers:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan   Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 12:25 am

can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan   Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Empty

Back to top Go down

Antonio Cesaro Talks CM Punk & Daniel Bryan
Page 1 of 1