Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels Talks On CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Being Compared To Himself & Bret Hart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Shawn Michaels Talks On CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Being Compared To Himself & Bret Hart Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Talks On CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Being Compared To Himself & Bret Hart   Shawn Michaels Talks On CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Being Compared To Himself & Bret Hart EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 2:50 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Shawn_Michaels_Talks_On_CM_Punk_Daniel_Bryan_Being_Compared_To_Himself_Bret_Hart.html

Shawn Michaels was asked about CM Punk and Daniel Bryan being this generation's version himself and Bret Hart in an interview with Aftermath on The Score.

"I'm remiss at saying, 'boy, it's a big compliment to them!' I hope they take it as a compliment... it's just weird. If Bret and Shawn are something to be compared to, it's only because we have a [Ric] Flair and [Ricky] Steamboat to be compared to. If that's what we're talking about, then I'm deeply complimented and honored to have that, and I hope that they are too.

"I do know that they are both very talented. It does not surprise me one bit that they have phenomenal matches, that they can continue to have something very special and consistent through the years because they're both very talented. They both bring so much to the table... they don't rest on their laurels, they're two guys that want to continue to improve, continue to get better. Those are the same things that Bret and I strived for in each other, in ourselves and in our matches."
Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Talks On CM Punk & Daniel Bryan Being Compared To Himself & Bret Hart
Page 1 of 1