Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? Empty
PostSubject: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 3:42 pm

If they ever sign her, what role would she play? Antagonist or protagonist? Who would (or should) she rival? Would WWE put the title on her?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

Dont know that much about her.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

Sara Del Rey is a natural heel. She plays heel MUCH MUCH better than she does face. The problem with her as a heel is that the crowd has so much respect for her as a wrestler that she gets cheered for all the time.

If she were signed to the WWE, should be best put in a heel role. I would like to see her some in as somewhat of a monster role (a la Beth Phoenix when she was feuding with Mickie). Have her run through some of the under card faces and then put her in an angle with Natalya or Beth.

For anyone that is a fan of women's wrestling, I would very much encourage you to watch some of her matches. She is on such a different level than the current women on TV. There isn't a single one that could truly keep up with her (except maybe Sarita).
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 5:21 pm

TheMotto wrote:
Dont know that much about her.

Then go watch the indies and educate yourself smile

Shimmer Mark wrote:
Sara Del Rey is a natural heel. She plays heel MUCH MUCH better than she does face. The problem with her as a heel is that the crowd has so much respect for her as a wrestler that she gets cheered for all the time.

If she were signed to the WWE, should be best put in a heel role. I would like to see her some in as somewhat of a monster role (a la Beth Phoenix when she was feuding with Mickie). Have her run through some of the under card faces and then put her in an angle with Natalya or Beth.

For anyone that is a fan of women's wrestling, I would very much encourage you to watch some of her matches. She is on such a different level than the current women on TV. There isn't a single one that could truly keep up with her (except maybe Sarita).

you do know shes a face right now in CHIKARA right?
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

Yeah, she does face stuff and was a face when Shimmer started. But seeing her work as a face and as a heel, I just much prefer her heel work. I think she is more believable as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 5:26 pm

no im saying shes a full fledged face in CHIKARA now. she was a heel in the BDK but they ended up kicking her out.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySat 28 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

Shimmer Mark wrote:

Huge Sarita & SDR fan. I think Gail is decent enough to have a respectable match with Del Rey.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 12:14 am

Jeff wrote:
no im saying shes a full fledged face in CHIKARA now. she was a heel in the BDK but they ended up kicking her out.

I haven't seen anything of her CHIKARA work since BKD.....is she believable as a face? I think she can work either, but she just oozes heel for me.

Big Pun's a Yesman: YES! wrote:
Shimmer Mark wrote:

Huge Sarita & SDR fan. I think Gail is decent enough to have a respectable match with Del Rey.

I think there are a few women in each of the big 2 that could put on awesome matches with SDR (Beth, Natalya in WWE; Gail, Sarita, Angelina in TNA). I just know that she could break several of the women pretty easily(K2, Bellas, Eve, Rosa, etc)
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 3:57 am

Shes been feuding with the Batiri the last time i checked, theyve been taking shots at her every chance they can get on Facebook. she had a show this weekend where she was wrestling El Generico
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? EmptySun 29 Apr 2012, 6:10 am

She stated many times in the past that her goal is to get hired by WWE and I really hope she achieves that goal.

Of course if she is ever hired I would hope they did a good job booking her in feuds/matches but with WWE's track record who knows what would happen to her.. Teary Eyed

I would love to see a feud between her and Beth, Natalya, and Kharma.

In a perfect world those 4 [and some other new/former signed talent] would be having awesome matches on regular shows and PPVs; preferably over the WWE Women's Title..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?   What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would happen if WWE signed Sara Del Rey?
Page 1 of 1