Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title

Go down 
+4
#WeWantTaryn
Shimmer Mark
perceval
King Silva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title Empty
PostSubject: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 11:07 pm

TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title Brooke-slammiversary

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/06/11/tna-slammiversary-results-brooke-tessmacher-wins-knockouts-title/

Call it home state advantage, or just plain luck, but Brooke Tessmacher ended Gail Kim‘s historic title reign tonight at Slammiversary.

Brooke, a Texas native, defeated the champion in Arlington, Texas, at the pay per view which marks TNA’s 10 year anniversary.

After being dominated by the veteran champion for much of the match, Brooke scored the victory after countering a Tess Shocker (Gail tried to school Brooke by using her own finisher, just as Brooke did to her) into a victory roll for the three-count.

Last month Brooke told us exclusively that winning the Knockouts Title would mean she’s “proven to the people that doubted me, or people that go, ‘Oh she’s just a model’ or ‘Oh she’s just gonna come and go’ – it’s gonna prove that I’m here to stay.”

She continued: “It’s going to prove that I am a real threat. It’s going to prove that I am a threat in the Knockouts division and all of those girls should worry every time they step in the ring with me. And it’s going to prove that I’m finally a real professional wrestler. That I’m not just a model.”

Congratulations, Brooke!

--------------------

So are you happy Brooke won the belt?

How long do you see her keeping it and who do you predict she loses it too?

How long do you want her to hold on to it for and who would you choose to beat her for it?

Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

Couldn't that have had her win with something besides the Roll-Up, of all things?
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 11:36 pm

While I have to admit that Brooke is improving and can put on a good match, she is far from ready to be the head of a division.

I don't want her to hold the belt for very long.....a month or two at most.

As far as who I would like to see take it off of her, I'm really pulling for Sarita to get a run with the belt. I think Brooke would be a good person to win it off as Sarita beating Brooke is entirely believable.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 11:40 pm

FINALLY someone has defeated the Overrated Gail Kim!!.And The Roll Up is one of the Most dominating Finisher in the Wrestling World it's one of the greatest finishers EVER!!!!.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptySun 10 Jun 2012, 11:55 pm

Shimmer Mark wrote:
While I have to admit that Brooke is improving and can put on a good match, she is far from ready to be the head of a division.

I don't want her to hold the belt for very long.....a month or two at most.

As far as who I would like to see take it off of her, I'm really pulling for Sarita to get a run with the belt. I think Brooke would be a good person to win it off as Sarita beating Brooke is entirely believable.

I 100% agree with your post!

I'm just going to pray that TNA wakes the fuck up and pushes Sarita to the damn title! I mean she is one of the best KO's they have ever had yet she is like the last one to win the Knockouts title! TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title 721792

I would want Sarita to beat Brooke in 2-3 months and then hold onto it for at least 4 months if not longer..
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 1:03 am

I really don't understand why they haven't given Sarita the title yet. She has everything they should be looking for.

She is massively talented...probably the best wrestler in the division.

She is BEAUTIFUL.

She is extremely marketable and could bring some MUCH needed exposure to the title. She has tons of bookings in Mexico and has had some in Japan. It would do nothing but help TNA by having the "TNA Knockout Champion" announced at all of these events.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 1:47 am

Exactly she checks all the boxes you would want for a women's champion.

I think the outside matches would be really cool.

Have her defend the KO's title a couple times every time she travels to Mexico.

Maybe one of those women can come to Impact [Gut Check?] and continue the feud.

At the very least she needs to be on Impact more and get some title matches however like we both said she needs to WIN the belt already!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 2:47 am

This is just a way of throwing the title back on Gail to increase her reigns.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Main Eventer
Vince

Male
Number of posts : 503
Job/hobbies : Acting
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Justin Gabriel
Heath Slater
Tyler Reks
Ryback
Kane
Zack Ryder
Xavier Woods
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Natalya
Layla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Zema Ion
Samoa Joe
Douglas Williams
Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 3:01 am

I'm glad they're trying to build up people who need it.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 3:14 am

sarita looks like someone who works at red rooster
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:53 am

match was good enough, honestly i was getting bored of Gail as champion. personally i'd like to see Brooke turn heel and then feud with Tara maybe and then Velvet after that. personally i think Brooke comes across as very heelish in her promos and even with her attitude in the ring. plus the division is a bit mismatched in terms of heels and faces so with Mickie seemingly turning as well that could balance things out
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 7:49 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/06/11/brooke-tessmacher-comments-on-knockouts-title-win-thanks-fans/

New Knockouts Champion Brooke Tessmacher, who won the title from Gail Kim last night, posted a message of thanks to her fans via Facebook today.

Clearly still on Cloud 9 after her victory, Brooke wrote:

Thank you guys so much for all the comments love and support. Yesterday was one of the greatest moments in my life and definitely the greatest moment in my wrestling career. I have fought for this day for 6 yrs and honestly never thought i would make it. I have been fired, I have dislocated my shoulder, broken my jaw, taken on the best female wrestlers in pro wrestling today, and have over come every stereotype of being a model in the professional wrestling world. Yesterday I took down the longest reign for the Knockouts Championship, Gail Kim. And now today I stand as a true athlete, as your new TNA Knockouts Champion!!

Congratulations to Brooke on her win.

-------------------

I saw the match just now and it was pretty good. Even though Brooke won with a rollup it was not that bad. Long reigning champs losing to a roll up isn't the worst thing imo. Mickie did it to Beth and I liked it a lot for the shock.

I still don't think Tessmacher is 100% ready but they made her champ so good luck to her.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 1:10 pm

eee not gonna lie after seeing the match, it wasn't that great at all...poorly booked and executed. probably the worst matches these two have given us.

I too would love to see Sarita win the title from Brooke or maybe Rosita...hell chuck them in a 3 way match.

Although I personally have the same feeling as X, this is just a chance for Gail to win it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title   TNA Slammiversary Results: Brooke Tessmacher Wins Knockouts Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1