Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters   Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:54 pm

http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/6/21/jurassic-park-4-gets-two-new-screenwriters.html

Quote :
Universal Pictures has hired Rise of the Planet of the Apes writers Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver to take a crack at writing a script for Jurassic Park 4. The studio is taking the necessary steps to make this movie happen, and they're obviously serious about getting it into production. At one point Mark Protosevich was writing the script, but it looks like whatever he wrote didn't work out.

Steven Spielberg is producing the movie along side Kathleen Kennedy, but he will not be directing it this time around. Spielberg directed the first two, and Joe Johnston directed the third one. It looks like Johnston is even involved with the fourth film in some capacity. He's definitely been in the loop of the story process, here's what he had to say about it in a previous interview,

It's going to be unlike anything you've seen. It breaks away from the first three—it's essentially the beginning of the second Jurassic Park trilogy. It's going to be done in a completely different way.

Last year Spielberg said that the story they came up with was good, that it was better than part three, and that he hoped the movie would be released in the next couple of years. I guess the film could be one track to actually end up making that a reality, only time will tell. After Battleship sunk at the box office, the studio needs a big money maker, and Jurassic Park 4 could help them out.

I love the Jurassic Park franchise, I was blown away by the first movie! I couldn't believe what I was seeing up on the big screen. It will be great to see how this fourth movie turns out, I'm looking forward to finding out what exactly Spielberg has planned for this next installment. I'm sure it will end up being very entertaining. Are you looking forward to seeing a fourth Jurassic Park movie? Where would you like to see the story go?

make this shit happen!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters   Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:08 am

Exactly Dead; make this shit happen and make it fucking awesome!

This news makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters   Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 12:46 am

sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters   Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters Empty

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park 4 gets 2 new screenwriters
Page 1 of 1