Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News on Kharma's Return

Go down 
+2
Angelus
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Backstage News on Kharma's Return Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:32 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_Kharma_s_Return_Heat_on_Orton_Over_Twitter_Comments_Truth_Kofi.html

Kharma has been training for her return to action and word is that she's ready but WWE officials aren't sure about how to bring her in. They want to bring her in as a babyface. Officials also want to do a feud with Beth Phoenix but want to build to the match over time and not rush into it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 4:14 pm

I think I fall under the fans who just don't care about her at all. I mean honestly they released her it would be fine with me.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 4:38 pm

I agree that the hype for her Is SO annoying.The Division might get better with her being there again but I really Dont care because will get nothing but squash matches making the Divas matches even more shorter than they already are.And I hope Beth is divas champ when she faces kharma because Layla is SO Boring.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 7:19 pm

Well even though I think it's stupid they waited so long to debut her when she was likely ready a while ago, at least they seem to want the best or else they would just debut her on a random show with no outlook on where she should be in a few months etc..

I do hope they get their shit together though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 8:56 pm

I am beyond happy that WWE aren't wanting to rush a Beth/Kharma match..

This is what pisses me off about some of the dumb diva fans that believe just because Kharma is Kharma, she should be the fore front of the devision and they cream over a Beth/Kharma match...as much they do about the idea of her winning the title...if she faces Beth and wins the title in her first few months, what on earth can she possibly do other than go downhill.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 10:28 pm

There is a way for WWE to bring Kharma in without every match she is in being a squash match. I think putting her in a program working toward/with Beth is a good move. It would be really good for them both. Put Kharma in some matches with Natalya and Tamina (I know Tamina isn't on their level, but she has been built as one of the more powerful women on the roster) and it could do well for them all. Kharma could take some losses and it wouldn't hurt her. I do think that she can do really good things for the division.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 11:31 pm

i think when it comes to Kharma the writers have a very specific idea in mind. unlike the DoD last year, Kharma is very over. she is a ratings draw. she is an attraction. therefore she will be on TV every week and whoever she's in a storyline with will also be. whoever works with her will have an amazing opportunity. i want to see Layla have good and competitive matches with her, like Gail Kim did in TNA and Nikki Roxx in Shimmer. the bookers and creative team will give Kharma time, they will give her character. and as well as that, there's the possibility of an AJ/Kharma feud. when she's done with Beth Phoenix, that's the feud that will be highly anticipated.

in terms of alignment, Kharma should just be like the Undertaker. she is not a heel but she is not a full on babyface either. she is only out for herself and that would make her more interesting than either face or heel role
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on Kharma's Return   Backstage News on Kharma's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on Kharma's Return
Page 1 of 1