Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irish twins to make Pro Wrestling EVE debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Irish twins to make Pro Wrestling EVE debut Empty
PostSubject: Irish twins to make Pro Wrestling EVE debut   Irish twins to make Pro Wrestling EVE debut EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:35 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/06/26/pro-wrestling-eve-special-edition-line-up-tna-knockout-winter-twins-vs-twins-an-alpha-female-vs-an-amazon/

just saw the line-up announced for Pro Wrestling EVE and noticed two names i'm very familiar with - Kasey and Leah Owens - who will be making their debuts with the promotion. These two twins have been wrestling in Ireland for nearly three years and come from the northern part of the country (Co. Down to be specific). i've met them a couple of times and gotten to see them in action so of course i'm very happy to see them break into such a well-known promotion. they are of course products of FFPW, as is current EVE star Jenny Sjodin and former SHIMMER star Rebecca Knox. and yes they do occasionally do the switch (one time they even pulled it off when they were wearing different outfits)

here's some clips of them in action

(skip to 11:42)
Back to top Go down

Irish twins to make Pro Wrestling EVE debut
Page 1 of 1