Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* Empty
PostSubject: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:52 pm

Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* Serena-deeb-mugshot

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/Former_Straight_Edge_Society_Member_Arrested_For_Boating_Under_the_Influence.html

Former WWE talent Serena Deeb, 26, was arrested on July 8, 2012 in Tampa, Florida for operating a vessel while intoxicated. Her crime was categorized as BUI—Boating Under the Influence. She was released on $150 bond.

Deeb appeared for WWE in 2010 as a member of the CM Punk-led Straight Edge Society, a group which promoted and abided to abstinence and discipline—primarily no smoking, drinking, or drugs. The faction acted as a militant organization, denouncing all people who didn't practice the straight edge lifestyle, even those who also abstain from substance abuse. Her contract was terminated in August of that year, with WWE sources cited to the Pro Wrestling Torch saying that she was not maintaining the gimmick's image in public.

Deeb continued to wrestle independently following her release from WWE. She took an indefinite break from the profession in October 2011 after suffering a serious concussion in a match and now works as a yoga instructor.

No
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 6:59 pm

The fuck is going on with that shirt? I don't even think it's on her.

Stupid choice.

I wonder how long it took her to grow her hair back to that length.

She looks more tired than drunk.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 7:03 pm

Yeah besides her looking a little run down the shirt not even being on her was what I noticed the most..

Stupid choice but I guess she learned her lesson?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 5:01 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/Serena_Deeb_Responds_To_Reports_Of_Her_Arrest_For_Boating_Under_The_Influence.html

Former WWE talent Serena Deeb posted a denial-type statement on her Twitter account Friday night in response to online reports of her arrest last Sunday in Tampa, Florida.

"Ok...can anyone REALLY picture me driving a boat? Get real," she wrote.

Her arrest report says she was charged with violation 327.35 BUI VESSEL, which according to the official website of the Florida state legislature is (BUI) Boating Under the Influence. The website states that "a person is guilty of the offense of boating under the influence and is subject to punishment as provided in subsection (2) if the person is operating a vessel within this state and: (a) The person is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, when affected to the extent that the person’s normal faculties are impaired."

Deeb also addressed individuals she perceives as being judgmental toward her: "AND...next time the highlight of your day involves judging others who you know nothing about, maybe you should look yourself in the mirror."

Deeb appeared for WWE in 2010 as a member of the CM Punk-led Straight Edge Society, a group which promoted and abided to abstinence and discipline—primarily no smoking, drinking, or drugs. The faction acted as a militant organization, denouncing all people who didn't practice the straight edge lifestyle, even those who also abstain from substance abuse. Her contract was terminated in August of that year, with WWE sources cited to the Pro Wrestling Torch saying that she was not maintaining the gimmick's image in public. In December 2011, she acknowledged her troubles with alcohol and proudly proclaimed to having achieved one full year of sobriety.

Deeb tweeted December 5, 2011, "Today I am incredibly proud, as it marks one full year I have gone without drinking alcohol. A year ago I looked myself in the mirror & reevaluated my priorities. I decided to make serious changes. I have always wanted to be a role model & help others around me because I believe that makes the world a better place. I hope this message can inspire & encourage whoever reads it.

"Oftentimes when people approach change, it can be overwhelming. One week is hard, one year is even harder and 'forever' almost sounds impossible. From my personal account, I think it's helpful to take things one day at a time & to constantly remind yourself of the bigger picture.

"We all have changes that we want to implement. A new year approaching is the perfect opportunity. Don't limit yourself & the potential that you have to live a better life. Change is never easy BUT with a challenge, you build a stronger character. Self confidence & a strong will are very empowering. Take small steps & don't look back- "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Deeb has since taken an indefinite leave from professional wrestling due to the effects of a serious concussion suffered in a match. She now works as a yoga instructor.
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 8:04 am

This is so stupid BUI really
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 10:26 am

She sounds very defensive.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 4:56 pm

^ Yeah she does.

She should have just said she was sorry and that it was a mistake that she learned from.

Putting all the attention on people who are saying it is wrong [which there is no doubt a BUI/DUI is wrong] makes her seem like she is taking no responsibility for her actions..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*   Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted* Empty

Back to top Go down

Serena Deeb Arrested For Boating Under the Influence [BUI]! *Mugshot Posted*
Page 1 of 1