Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

"I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch! Empty
PostSubject: "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch!   "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch! EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:53 am

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs4uLrIwsZS1cku3S

"A young man was sitting on the steps of his east Detroit home when he suddenly found himself staring at a gun. Surveillance video shows a disturbing incident from the home at the Detroit-Hamtramck border. First it's disturbing, then it's bizarre. The boys approached the man on his porch with a gun drawn. Police suspect they were no more than 15 or 16 years old." - 4 news

No
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

"I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch!   "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch! EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:36 am

that is crazy
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch!   "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch! EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:22 am

Yeah who the fuck does that..?

I wonder if they were found?
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch!   "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch! EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 12:37 am

hopefully they were
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch!   "I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch! Empty

Back to top Go down

"I Had a Guy Try to Rob Me You Know.. What Happened to You Today?" Kids From Detroit Try To Rob Man Sitting On Porch!
Page 1 of 1