Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied   Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied EmptySun 05 Aug 2012, 10:40 pm

Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied Benjamin_millepied_natalie_portman_a_p

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/natalie-portman-marries-benjamin-millepied-358470

The parents of 14-month-old Aleph, who met while working on "Black Swan," quietly married in a private nighttime ceremony on the California coast.

After a two-year engagement and 14 months of raising their son, Aleph, Natalie Portman has married choreographer Benjamin Millepied, People reports, citing a source. THR has reached out to the actress' rep but has not yet received confirmation.

The wedding was reportedly a nighttime Jewish ceremony at a private residence in the picturesque Big Sur area of the central California coast. The couple was surrounded by friends and family, including Ivanka Trump, who was tweeting pictures last night from the scenic town.

The pair met in the fall of 2009 while rehearsing for the 2010 film Black Swan. Millepied, a trained ballet dancer, 35, choreographed Darren Aronofsky's psychological thriller, also starring Mila Kunis, Vincent Cassel and Winona Ryder. Not only was the film was a major box office success, accumulating more than $329 million worldwide, it also scored Portman, 31, her first Golden Globe as well as her first Academy Award.

In her Golden Globes acceptance speech, a then-pregnant Portman told the crowd, "Benjamin choreographed the film, and also you might remember him in the movie as the guy when they ask, 'Would you sleep with that girl?' And he's like, 'Pffsh, no.' He's the best actor. It's not true: He totally wants to sleep with me!"

Millepied, who was born in Bordeaux, France, began dancing at the age of eight, initially taught by his mother, a former ballet dancer herself. Portman, who was raised Jewish, was born in Jerusalem and has dual American and Israeli citizenship.

"Being with a Frenchman, I can now obtain French nationality, which wasn't an option for me. It would be the fulfillment of our Francophile dreams, my father and myself," Portman told a French magazine in an article published last month. "I lived in Paris when I was 12 and my father gave me the name Natalie as an homage to Gilbert Bécaud's song. Everything in my life has drawn me towards a French family."

Portman and Millepied have been resolutely private about their personal lives. Several media outlets reported that the two were already married back in February, when they were sporting matching bands on their ring fingers at the Academy Awards. Neither commented on the nuptial rumors, but the very-pregnant Portman did thank her "beautiful love, Benjamin" in her acceptance speech, for giving "me my most important role of my life."

smile
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied   Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 12:23 am

thats awesome, congrats to them.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied   Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:06 am

Congrats! What an interesting last name lol.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied   Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 7:07 am

Yeah the last name is a little odd but whatever they seem like a very happy couple.

I've always liked her and just yesterday I saw a film she was in called Brothers [review in like 2 months.. Embarassed ] and I thought she did well in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied   Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied Empty

Back to top Go down

Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied
Page 1 of 1