Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting! Empty
PostSubject: Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting!   Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting! EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 11:51 am

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE Superstar Christian is scheduled to return at TNA's Bound For Glory pay-per-view to induct Sting into the TNA Hall of Fame.

Christian working Bound For Glory was the second part of the deal made with WWE to allow Ric Flair to work WWE's Hall of Fame earlier this year. There was a push on the TNA side to get Ric Flair to induct Sting but that likely won't happen because of the lawsuit against WWE where Flair is named.

-----------------------

Flair's non-compete with TNA ends on September 6th as it was a 120-day non-compete. Even if there wasn't an ongoing lawsuit where he was named, Flair still could not have worked the 1000th RAW last month. With that lawsuit still up in the air, WWE is afraid to make any direct moves as far as contacting Flair and bringing him back.

There's a feeling that Flair and Matt Morgan would both be in WWE right now if that lawsuit wasn't still going on.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting!   Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting! EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 5:41 pm

That's cool. i'm sure people will bash TNA for doing this but i like the idea of having their own little Hall of Fame. They bust their asses in the ring just as much as any other company.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting!   Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting! EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 6:46 pm

I'm glad they have their own Hall of Fame but I don't think Christian should be inducting Sting. They have no prior history other than their 3-years together in TNA.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting!   Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting! EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 7:22 pm

I agree Christian inducting Sting is so random..

As for them having a HOF I think that is perfectly acceptable they have been around 10+ years now.

I just think they should induct only 3-5 people/groups because you don't want to have hardly any worthy people after 3 years if you go crazy and induct say 8 people/groups the first few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting!   Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Appearing At TNA's Hall Of Fame to Induct Sting!
Page 1 of 1