Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFW Extreme 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

AFW Extreme 1 Empty
PostSubject: AFW Extreme 1   AFW Extreme 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 3:52 am

AFW Extreme 1 AU76h7NMfkhkAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Segment 1
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Amy_Dumas20
Lita appears on stage, to a standing ovation from the live crowd.
'Helllooooooooo and welcome to the first ever AFW Extreme.
Let's get straight down to buisness shall we? Right well I currently have a vacant Extreme World Championship. And I've been thinking to myself, what innovative and exciting way can I crown my champion. So I did a little math, I have 16 women on this roster, which to me works out at 4 Fatal 4 way qualifying matches. The winners of those matches Will advance to AFW's first PPV Event 'Full Force!' and compete in a final 4 way, with the winning being crowned the first ever AFW Extreme World Champion. We shall start the process tonight with 2 of the 4 qualifying matches. We are going to have Jazz vs Maryse vs Michelle McCool vs Tiffany, and in our opening bout we will have Angelina Love vs Roxxi Lavoux vs Sweet Saraya vs Velvet Sky. Now I know the other 8 ladies are gagging for some action themselves tonight, don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. You 8 will compete in 4 seperate singles matches, sort of a preview to what we can all expect on next weeks show.
Now without further adue let AFW Extreme begin!!!!'

Segment 2
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Angel_Williams36AFW Extreme 1 Th_Nikki_Roxx15AFW Extreme 1 Th_Sweet_Saraya-1AFW Extreme 1 Th_Velvet_Sky44
Angelina Love vs Roxxi Lavoux vs Sweet Saraya vs Velvet Sky :
Velvet Sky hits a spinning back kick. Velvet Sky strikes Roxxi. Hooks the leg for a two count. Badly executed second rope splash by Velvet Sky. Roxxi backdrops Velvet Sky out of a piledriver attempt. Velvet Sky takes a butterfly suplex from Roxxi. There's a two count on the pin. Velvet Sky takes a quick lariat. There's a two count on the pin. Velvet Sky reverses a waistlock. Angelina takes a chop from Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky tags out to Angelina Love. Face crusher from Angelina on Roxxi. Back heel kick from Angelina on Angelina, missed by miles. Roxxi takes a chop from Angelina. Angelina Love blasts Roxxi with a rather-less-than-super kick. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Angelina tags out to Sweet Saraya. Sweet Saraya uses an armbreaker to take Roxxi down. Face-first suplex from Saraya, but not done very well. There's a two count on the pin. Saraya flattens Roxxi Lavoux. Hooks the leg for a two count. Suplex into a front slam from Saraya, but the execution was crap. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Roxxi tags out to Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Sweet Saraya. Velvet Sky arm drags Saraya over. Velvet Sky strikes Saraya. Velvet Sky gets taken down out of nowhere. Sweet Saraya nearly ends the career of Velvet Sky with a screwed up german suplex. Sweet Saraya floors Velvet Sky. Velvet Sky gets locked in the Knightmare! Submission victory! I'll give it a *1\2 rating.

Segment 3
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Layla_El29AFW Extreme 1 Th_Michelle_McCool39
We go to the back with LayCool
Together - 'Hey everyone its Lay....Cool!!!'
Michelle - 'We are just here tonight to let y'all know that when I win my match later on'
Layla - 'Yeah and I win mine next week, I will won't I Chelle?'
Michelle - 'Of course you will Lay...And after we win and advance to Full Force'
Layla - 'And we both become champion!, Not only will AFW Extreme...'
Michelle - 'But Also the Extreme World Championship will be...'
Together - 'FLAWLESS!!!'

Segment 4
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Melina36AFW Extreme 1 Th_Brooke_Adams12
Melina vs Brooke Tessmacher :
Brooke hits an arm drag on Melina. Melina takes a knee lift from Brooke. Hooks the leg for a two count. Melina blocks the suplex attempt. Melina strikes Brooke Tessmacher. Melina hits a right hand on Brooke Tessmacher. Brooke takes a vertical suplex. Brooke drops out the back of a Melina bodyslam attempt. Brooke Tessmacher hits a crap missile dropkick on Melina. Melina is stunned as Brooke heads to the top rope. Cross Bodyblock! 1....2....3. Brooke Tessmacher goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory This one gets * rating and likes it.

Segment 5
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Nattie_Neidhart33AFW Extreme 1 Th_Kaytlin
Natalya vs Kaitlyn :
Kaitlyn hits Natalya. Natalya blocks a punch. Big forearm by Natalya, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Natalya, executed well. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Kaitlyn pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Kaitlyn hits a right hand on Natalya. Kaitlyn hits a stump piledriver on Natalya, although it was quite weak in its execution. Cover for a two count. Flapjack from Kaitlyn on Natalya. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Natalya blocks a kick from Kaitlyn. Natalya hits a delayed suplex on Kaitlyn. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Kaitlyn reverses a waistlock. Natalya falls through the ropes after a hard shot from Kaitlyn. She seemed to hit her head on the apron on the way down. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. Kaitlyn climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as she celebrates her victory It was close to a ** match, but one too many blown spots knocks it down to a *1\2 rating.

Segment 6
AFW Extreme 1 Th_So_Cal_Val23AFW Extreme 1 Th_Nattie_Neidhart33
We go to the back where So Cal Val is trying to get a word with Natalya
SCV - 'Wait Natalya, hold on a second'
Natalya - 'What do you want red?'
SCV - 'Well firstly I'd like you to call me Val'
Natalya - 'You would? Well I would like a villa Yemen, but you don't hear me complaining'
SCV looks confused
SCV - 'Erm well I don't think they have villas in Yemen sorry'
Natalya - 'Will you shut up and tell me what you want'
SCV - 'Well isn't it obvious, I, like the world want to know why you just walked out on your match with Kaitlyn'
Natalya - 'Why? Wow it's not just blondes that are dumb, red heads too'
SCV - 'Nattie your blonde...'
Natalya looking aggrovated
Natalya 'Grrrr...LOOK, the reason I walked out on Kaitlyn tonight, is because she isn't worthy of my competition, No one is! And I will prove it once and for all next week when I win my Fatal Four Way, advance to Full Force and become the first ever World Champion. Now get out of my way'
Natalya pushes SCV into the wall and storms off.
SCV - 'Erm well thank you Nattie. Back to you guys'

Segment 7
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Layla_El29AFW Extreme 1 Th_Lisa_Marie_Varon48
Layla vs Tara :
Tara hits a right hand on Layla. Layla counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Layla strikes away at Tara. Layla misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Flying knee to the face from Layla. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Cover, but there's no one to count for Layla. Tara blocks a kick from Layla. Big kick from Tara. Tara DDTs Layla, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Cover for a two count. Tara scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Layla avoids a Tara avalanche. Layla suplexes Tara badly. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Tara takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Layla can barely stand. Here it comes - Widow's Peak. 1....2...3, it's finished. Michelle McCool comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Michelle McCool spins Tara around. Michelle McCool hits the Faithbreaker! Tara has been left down on the canvas. ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Segment 8
AFW Extreme 1 Th_So_Cal_Val23AFW Extreme 1 Th_Sweet_Saraya-1
We got to the back where So Cal Val is standing with the winner of the first Fatal Four way qualifying match, Sweet Saraya.
SCV - 'Well I am here with Sweet Saraya, and can I just say congr...'
Saraya grabs the microphone
Saraya - 'Push off love, and go dye your hair, there's room for only one red head in this roster. Just like there is room for only ONE World Champion. Something I have just gotten one step closer to obtaining. Come Full Force, your looking at the First World Champion'

Segment 9
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Maryse_Ouellet30AFW Extreme 1 Th_Michelle_McCool39AFW Extreme 1 Th_Taryn_Terrell5AFW Extreme 1 Th_Jazz
Maryse Ouellet vs Michelle McCool vs Tiffany Terell vs Jazz :
Amateur-style takedown from Michelle McCool, capitalising on that *huge* demand for amateur wrestling that we see every day. Michelle McCool slams Taryn down. There's a two count on the pin. Suplex into a front slam from Michelle, but the execution was crap. Tiffany Terell takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Taryn hits a dropkick on Michelle McCool. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Cover for a two count. Flying elbow off the top rope by Tiffany Terell, poor elevation though. Cover for a two count. Michelle backdrops Tiffany Terell out of a piledriver attempt. Maryse takes a back suplex. Tag to Maryse Ouellet. Maryse Ouellet attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. Back heel kick from Maryse on Maryse, missed by miles. Maryse Ouellet attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. Flying knee to the face from Maryse Ouellet. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Maryse tags out to Jazz. Taryn gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Flapjack from Jazz on Taryn. There's a two count on the pin. Big kick from Jazz. There's a two count on the pin. Weak bodyslam by Jazz. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Taryn tags out to Michelle McCool. Sloppy short range spear from Michelle McCool. Michelle McCool uses an armbreaker to take Jazz down. Michelle McCool slams Jazz down. Jazz drops out the back of a Michelle McCool bodyslam attempt. Jazz scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Jazz has Michelle McCool down on the canvas. Michelle McCool gets locked in the Jazz Stretch! Submission victory! This one gets * rating and likes it.

Segment 10
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Amy_Dumas20AFW Extreme 1 Th_Nora_Greenwald3
Molly Holly is seen walking towards GM Lita's office. She barges through the door
Lita - 'Erm have you ever heard of knocking Molly?'
Molly - 'You don't deserve my manors, just like you don't deserve to have me on this roster. How dare you fix the draft to put me here, you know how much I wanted to be on Trish's show!'
Lita - 'Ha, Molly I didn't rig the draft, I didn't care who was on my roster, because I know together we can make a great show, with you on it or not.'
Molly - 'Well why don't you just trade me then?'
Lita - 'Anton has made it clear that for the time being the rosters are to be locked, no one can change sides.'
Molly - 'That is utter BS!! It is not fair'
Lita - 'What fair is your not giving your opponent tonight any respect, by coming in here complaining to me, when you should be preparing to face Sara Del Rey in our Main Event, and its next. So get to stepping. And next time Knock.'
Molly - "urrrrgh"
Molly storms off

Main Event
AFW Extreme 1 Th_Nora_Greenwald3AFW Extreme 1 Th_Sara_Del_Rey32
Molly Holly vs Sara Del Rey :
Molly Holly strikes Del Rey. Sara Del Rey gets hip tossed by Molly. Molly hits a quick kick on Del Rey. There's a two count on the pin. Face crusher from Molly on Del Rey. Cover for a two count. Sara Del Rey elbows Molly Holly in the face to break a hammerlock. Sara Del Rey snap suplexes Molly. There's a two count on the pin. Molly walks into a spike slam. Molly Holly elbows Sara Del Rey in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying knee to the face from Molly Holly. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Sara Del Rey slugs Molly Holly, sending her down into the corner. While Del Rey fires up the crowd, Molly is removing the turnbuckle pad! Sara Del Rey comes over...but Molly grabs her by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Sara Del Rey face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Molly Holly rolls up the stunned Sara Del Rey: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that? Molly Holly leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Molly has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Sara Del Rey to look for revenge. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

S1 - 7.8
S2 - 6.6
S3 - 8.6
S4 - 6.5
S5 - 6.7
S6 - 8.1
S7 - 7.3
S8 - 6.9
S9 - 6.4
S10 - 8.4
S11 - 7.8

Overall - 7.3
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

AFW Extreme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFW Extreme 1   AFW Extreme 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 4:26 am

Nice write up.

So Lita and Trish are GMs of their own brands?

I love LayCool, Molly, Tara, Jazz, SDR, etch being on Lita's show.

I'll have to see where Trish's is.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

AFW Extreme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFW Extreme 1   AFW Extreme 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 4:53 am

Yeah Lita has AFW Extreme and Trish has Saturday Night Stratusphere!

thanks for reading smile...it makes me want to continue...its always crap when people don't take an interest
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

AFW Extreme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFW Extreme 1   AFW Extreme 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 5:29 am

Np; I can try to keep up with this from time to time.

I look forward to see who is the AFW Extreme Women's Champion.

Will there be tag champions?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

AFW Extreme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFW Extreme 1   AFW Extreme 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:49 am

For the time being no....it's too difficult to be trying to have 1 tag title that gets defended on either show...so until some developments are ready, I will have to hold it off...cos there just isnt enough teams.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

AFW Extreme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFW Extreme 1   AFW Extreme 1 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:55 am