Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?

Go down 
+7
bobby_says_hi
Did You Miss Her?
X
Mia
#WeWantTaryn
pokemon fan
King Silva
11 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 7:49 pm

- F4Wonline.com reports that Kaitlyn was not supposed to win the Divas battle royal on RAW two weeks ago where she became the new #1 contender. Apparently they botched the match as Eve Torres was scheduled to win. After Eve defeated Kaitlyn on RAW last night and since she won NBC's Stars Earn Stripes reality show, speculation is that she will be winning the Divas Title soon.

As seen in their match last night, Kaitlyn went down holding her stomach towards the end. She tweeted the following:

"Speaking of hugs... I could really use one after @EveMarieTorres got me right in the ovaries. #ThatsGonnaLeaveAMark"
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 8:08 pm

lol "got me in the ovaries"
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 8:55 pm

Her winning the title sounds good to me she's the best female wrestler on the roster next to Natalya and Kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 12:32 am

Im cool with Eve winning it as well.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 2:30 am

I think Eve winning it can do more than anyone else winning it, as shes actually over with the fans now and would be guarenteed television time as champ.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 5:42 am

Have I mentioned how much I love Eve's body??
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 11:18 am

i'd much rather Kaitlyn win it to be honest. Eve was a great wrestler before she turned heel but she's had to work her way up from square one with her ring skills. i'd like to see her be able to work a solid seven minute match before i want her as champion. i find Kaitlyn to be a bit more credible in the ring than Eve right now
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 2:00 pm

Kaitlyn sucks
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 2:23 am

Nobody has seen heel Eve in a solid 7 minute match, shes only been in 2 minute matches.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:07 am

I do believe Eve deserves it.

She's the most beautiful diva on the roster right now, has the best body and arguably the best in-ring skills.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:59 am

well from what i've seen so far she's yet to show proper awareness of how to work a match as a heel. as a face she was one of the best Divas on the roster but she just looks lost whenever she has matches now. when Kaitlyn's been working heel on NXT she doesn't look lost at all

Edit:
Just rewatched the battle royal. the ending does not look botched. Kaitlyn clotheslines Eve, Eve does not go over the top rope making that look like a botch. Kaitlyn clotheslines her again and that eliminates her. plus they played her music and they had a graphic showing "#1 Contender Kaitlyn". i know almost everything in WWE is last minute but they do have things like graphics ready in advance. plus they'd been pushing her quietly before that. and why would they make Eve win the spot of Booker T's assistant if they were planning on having her win the battle royal? surely they'd give that to Kaitlyn if they wanted Eve to be Divas' Champion
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:15 pm

It's not like they only have one graphic on hand. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a graphic for each wrestler in a match that they use one in, just in case something like this would happen OR if it's one of those matches that they don't decide who wins until it actually starts.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:58 pm

Kaitlyn is NOT ready period.
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:27 pm

I think everyone is selling Kaitlyn short. I feel right now on the roster, she is the most ready diva personality wise. Even back in her NXT days I wouldn’t have any doubt she would have been able to handle herself when the pressure is on. On NXT, she had 3 weeks worth of time to adapt, while all the other girls had from 6 months to over a year learning how to cut a promo, learning how to portray a character and how to wrestle, Kaitlyn came in with 2/3 weeks worth of lessons and managed to win the crowd over and make the other girls look stupid with her promo. AJ wasn’t comfortable portraying her character, Jaime had issues portraying personality, Aksana had her language barrier and Naomi came off as unlikeable. Maxine was a prowess but she had months and months of being thought exactly that over Kaitlyn. Yet Kaitlyn came off looking good, likeable and won the crowd over.

Call me a Kaitlyn mark, but she has the natural likeability Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler had, a certain charm that you could instantly just fall in love with them and if they ever turned heel, you liked them so much, you also show the same emotion in hating them.

People might say, Layla has more personality, which I’d agree but Layla often comes off as too animated at times, which kind of takes away some credibility from her. Even after the Battle Royal, her facial reaction was just way over the top, more than it needed to be, which is why I could have never warmed up to her, she’s just so animated, I can’t warm up to her.

Eve has been doing a better job at portraying emotion, I seriously feel a Kaitlyn-Eve feud right now could really be something big, I think Kaitlyn would continue to challenge Eve personality wise, maybe bring out the best in her while I think both women can handle themselves pretty okay in the ring. Layla just hasn’t been the performer I’d LIKE her to be since her return, Natalya is basically a jobber and WWE doesn’t really care about anyone else while both Kelly and Beth or momentarily taking time off for certain/personal reasons.

Well went way off topic, in the end, I feel kaitlyn has what it takes to carry the division if WWE invests the right time in her and put effort into it. She is easily likeable, she has a great build and in the past has managed to get the crowd behind her. So it’s only a matter of putting the confidence in her.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:24 pm

I'm sorry but I've never heard an actual reaction when kaitlyn comes out maybe once or twice but on Raw I don't hear nothing.And on SD the crowd is edit to make it look like the fans were cheering same with superstars.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:05 pm

Although kaitlyn did win the crowd over on nxt. It has to be said.
A - the biggest reason she got over was cos her mentor was Vickie guerrero, who wad the most over female since Trish and lita.
B- she has not been able to maintain the support she curreny getst the same reaction as the rest the divas
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 2:53 am

The LL Father wrote:
Although kaitlyn did win the crowd over on nxt. It has to be said.
A - the biggest reason she got over was cos her mentor was Vickie guerrero, who wad the most over female since Trish and lita.
B- she has not been able to maintain the support she curreny getst the same reaction as the rest the divas

Well there is a reason for that. After NXT she was used scarcely because of some backstage ethics that some of the other divas felt she hadn't "Paid her due's" since she was only in the company a few months after winning NXT. AJ got a good rub off being involved to but like Kaitlyn not used after.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 11:19 am

people also need to realise that crowds don't just magically care about wrestlers on their own or on whims. they need to be given a reason to care about them

Layla has barely been featured since returning but she still gets a few people chanting for her in matches. Kaitlyn too. AJ and Eve got crowds to care about them because they were featured in high profile storylines

and for the record
* Lita got over mainly because she beat Stephanie for the title. sure people liked the kinds of moves she was doing and the fact that she wore a thong but that really helped kickstart her popularity
* Trish only got over because she slapped Vince at WrestleMania
* Mickie only got over because she made out with Trish and was given opportunities to show off an entertaining character

who's to say that Layla wouldn't be getting the same amount of reactions as AJ if WWE had actually put some effort into her when she came back? in her match at Extreme Rules the crowd were chanting "welcome back" and "let's go Layla". and who's to say that if WWE puts effort into Kaitlyn that she won't be popular either?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?    Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership? Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News On The WWE Divas Title; Kaitlyn Never Suppose to Win # 1 Contendership?
Page 1 of 1