Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial Empty
PostSubject: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:52 am

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports CM Punk wanted to turn heel as he realized John Cena would always be the top face for the company.

Punk reportedly felt the top heel spot was wide open and he could fill that position well. This report confirms what our own Mark Madden wrote where he quoted an anonymous WWE Superstar telling him the same thing.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

I really do hope an pray that one day John Cena will turn heel there were So many times were John cena could of turn heel like when he lost to the rock.I still won't like John cena but it would be nice to see a new and different Cena.What if One Day John Cena gets injured and He could no longer wrestle? Who can take his place? This is why WWE needs to stop being so lazy and push guys to be at the same level as Cena.They Have Bryan,Ryback,Dolph,Damien,Antonio,Miz(who I'm surprised is were he is now).They really need to just focus and get WWE Back in the right direction like it used to be back in the day.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:36 pm

Well I guess that is a smart decision for Punk although aren't they still trying to make Sheamus the next Cena?

I guess Sheamus is happy being # 2 face [eventual # 1?]..

As for Punk being a heel I am fine with him being either a face or a heel.

He probably is better heel though so good for him.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:56 pm

DRIZZYNATION wrote:
I really do hope an pray that one day John Cena will turn heel there were So many times were John cena could of turn heel like when he lost to the rock.I still won't like John cena but it would be nice to see a new and different Cena.

That's not going to happen until the main current audience...

Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial Cenasubway16

...are teenagers.

It's like how the nWo and the Attitude Era couldn't happen until the little Hulkamaniacs hit their teen years.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:11 pm

By that time Cena is likely to be well past his prime. I don't think it will work as well for Cena if WWE waits so long to pull the trigger. It's clear at this point that it won't happen, and if it does, I don't think people will care.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:59 pm

The ShowOff Dolph Ziggler wrote:
By that time Cena is likely to be well past his prime. I don't think it will work as well for Cena if WWE waits so long to pull the trigger. It's clear at this point that it won't happen, and if it does, I don't think people will care.

Hogan was past his prime when the nWo happened.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 2:16 pm

Also take into account that NO ONE saw Hogan's heel turn coming whatsoever, and thats why his nWo run worked so well. Not to mention everyone that didnt jump ship on the WCW roster stuck together mainly. If and when Cena turns heel, it wont be as unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial   Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Why CM Punk Has Turned Heel; Confirms WZ Editorial
Page 1 of 1