Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Miss Melina?

Go down 
+8
Angelus
The Sexy Vixen
Eric
Dead
bobby_says_hi
WhatAboutBigBob
King Silva
#WeWantTaryn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Do You Miss Melina? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 7:16 pm

With the Diva Divison at its worst you gotta appreciate some the divas in the past and what we got before the 2Min Erra.And Melina is definitely someone I miss she brought something to The Divas Divison that made you actually wanna watch like this.

And This

And Also This
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 7:27 pm

Yeah I miss her and I'd like her to return however if not to WWE she should got to TNA.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 7:29 pm

Not really.

I couldn't stand looking at her. I'd prefer her over Vicki though.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 7:45 pm

i do really. she always knew how to be unique and unpredictable in the ring and she could teach the Divas of today a thing or two
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 10:10 pm

Yes, teach them how to be a bitch backstage.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 10:24 pm

It's not her being a bitch it's her playing a good heel unless your talking about personal life which is a different story.But Dead you Have to admit you must of really liked Melina when she was a heel because even you hate her.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 10:32 pm

DRIZZYNATION wrote:
It's not her being a bitch it's her playing a good heel unless your talking about personal life which is a different story.But Dead you Have to admit you must of really liked Melina when she was a heel because even you hate her.

lol, so you think that when the cameras are off, the superstars and divas just lie in a coffin and sleep until the next show?

Melina was a bitch backstage. That's all she could teach.

So, I definitely don't want to see her back. Couldn't stand her.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 10:42 pm

Stop judging her off her personal life and actually Judge her for what she brought to the table.Melina was good at what she did.If people can stop using her personalize and just judge for what she actually did then it would make it much more easier.And Im not even a big melina fan myself.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 11:58 pm

Her personal life overshadows what she does in the ring, because her personal life AFFECTED what she did in the ring the last time she was there. It also affected Morrison's career tenfold.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 6:21 pm

In the ring she sucked. All she could do was the splits.

so yeah i dont like her or want her back

and yes i do believe she is a bitch.

she should take a short jump off a tall cliff.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 7:30 pm

I wouldn't mind her returning to wwe but in a way it ain't something that I care for one way or the other.

I mean if she returns won the title and brought cool storyline I think it would be cool

If she never returns to wwe that is fine with me also.

Last edited by Angelus on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 7:32 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Wow, pretty harsh wishing death on someone. I see some things never change on here.

And I agree with DL, her personal life has nothing to do with this. Instead of hating on her for stuff you've read on dirtsheets, those feelings should be put aside and people should look back at everything she did and accomplished. She was a great wrestler and brought a lot to the women's division. Would I like to see her back in WWE? No, not really. The division has gone downhill and she deserves better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:07 pm

Dead wrote:
Her personal life overshadows what she does in the ring, because her personal life AFFECTED what she did in the ring the last time she was there. It also affected Morrison's career tenfold.

That happens to a lot of wrestlers and people still respect them at the end of the day for what they actually have done in wrestling.You Want an example? How about Lita there been many reports about her cheating on Matt with Edge and that ended up being used as a storyline and shes been know from reports of being a slut backstage and it ended up affecting her career because she had the slut gimmick before she left.But people still respect her for what she has done for WWE and haven't judge her for her affairs.And if you want another example there's also chris Benoit and we ALL know that story but people still respect him a wrestler.So why is Melina any different?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Wow, pretty harsh wishing death on someone. I see some things never change on here.

And I agree with DL, her personal life has nothing to do with this. Instead of hating on her for stuff you've read on dirtsheets, those feelings should be put aside and people should look back at everything she did and accomplished. She was a great wrestler and brought a lot to the women's division. Would I like to see her back in WWE? No, not really. The division has gone downhill and she deserves better.

i guess you're right...some things never change here. cause the first line of my post was clearly aimed at her in-ring ability...which I feel she has none.

but people ignore it and focus on the personal stuff then say 'her personal life has nothing to do with it.'

if we cant have a civilized talk then this thread goes bye bye, capiche? Grow up. I dont like melina and wouldnt really give 2 shits one way or another if she came back. But i dont want her back cause she brought nothing to WWE but the splits and then drama.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:17 pm

I find it funny people blame her for John Morrison's lack of a push.

I mean yeah them being a couple hurt his push but everything he did to hurt it was his own actions. I mean her could of told her no or ended it with her when she did cheat on him. I mean just being honest it ain't like he is under her control or brainwashed. He made his decision that effected his own career sadly. He was upset with Trish being in the match at wrestlemania and was said to have actted like a jerk to a legend. He was looked down upon for it because he didn't have to do it. He could of just went along with the match and kept things good. I do think he had the talent to be a world champion but there is so many people who don't become one cause the same issues.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:19 pm

CP you're acting as if Morrison had a pair of balls. Clearly he lost those when he tagged Melina. He became pussy whipped. So he was never gonna tell her no even if in the end she got him fired.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

@DL: You honestly compared Melina to Chris Benoit? The only thing Melina killed was John Morrison's career because you hardly hear him doing anything other than random indy shows every now and again. Face the facts. Why would you want that cancer affecting the divas division yet again? Not only was Jillian buried, but so was Alicia Fox...why? Melina bitched. Also bitched about her standing in the company, and i can recall another diva doing that and it ended up costing her big time...(Mickie James).

In regards to Lita...that storyline with Matt/Edge/Lita, she wanted NOTHING to do with that angle, but she did it anyway because it was a hot angle and people were interested.

Back to Benoit, in today's reality that man doesnt exist in most peoples minds, unless you like to follow history in wrestling and you keep him there for that purpose. For every 5 people that respect Benoit's in ring ability, there are 15 that still hate the man for being a cold blooded murderer.

Finally, if Melina wasnt such a bitch backstage, then why have her peers...you know...people that have WORKED WITH HER, always speak up about the negative shit she did? The only people that dont see this, are the marks who think shes perfect in every way because of the show that Melina puts on, on Twitter, and wherever else she spews her garbage.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

When she cheated on him and he known it he had the choice to dump her.

I mean her role in his issue is sort of less her and more him trying to get her put high on wwe management. I mean he was the one who was a jerk to Trish not Melina. I mean why she might be his reason for actting that way he choose his own actions
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:28 pm

Morrison probably thought he was 'in love' but clearly he was just whipped, imo. Sad though because as hott as he is he could have any woman he wanted and instead he sticks next to the one cheating on him and pretty much makinghim look like a fool
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:32 pm

I agree with you 100 percent I think he honestly is in love with her. I mean I feel bad she treated him that way in the past cause it is way messed up. All I am saying is he had choices. He choose that she is what he wanted more then anything wwe had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:32 pm

Angelus wrote:

and you know what he did? He kept her around, because the bitch probably woulda done worse to his career if he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:38 pm

Dead wrote:
Angelus wrote:

and you know what he did? He kept her around, because the bitch probably woulda done worse to his career if he didnt.

I think from twitter he seems overall happy with his choice. I mean he is still with Melina and decided he wanted to become a actor. I think he might end up back in WWE again or possibly TNA. Gonna be something to watch close think he only ends up in TNA if Melina joins him.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:39 pm

his acting career hasnt really taken off, now has it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:40 pm

The TNA KOs would not allow Melina on that roster.
a majority of them have their own beef with her from past experiences.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:43 pm

Dead wrote:
his acting career hasnt really taken off, now has it

You seen that movie too?

I mean it was super awesome
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:45 pm

Dead wrote:
@DL: You honestly compared Melina to Chris Benoit? The only thing Melina killed was John Morrison's career because you hardly hear him doing anything other than random indy shows every now and again. Face the facts. Why would you want that cancer affecting the divas division yet again? Not only was Jillian buried, but so was Alicia Fox...why? Melina bitched. Also bitched about her standing in the company, and i can recall another diva doing that and it ended up costing her big time...(Mickie James).

In regards to Lita...that storyline with Matt/Edge/Lita, she wanted NOTHING to do with that angle, but she did it anyway because it was a hot angle and people were interested.

Back to Benoit, in today's reality that man doesnt exist in most peoples minds, unless you like to follow history in wrestling and you keep him there for that purpose. For every 5 people that respect Benoit's in ring ability, there are 15 that still hate the man for being a cold blooded murderer.

Finally, if Melina wasnt such a bitch backstage, then why have her peers...you know...people that have WORKED WITH HER, always speak up about the negative shit she did? The only people that dont see this, are the marks who think shes perfect in every way because of the show that Melina puts on, on Twitter, and wherever else she spews her garbage.

I wasn't compareing Melina to Beniot I was comparing backstage stories and how it effects people's lives and there opinions on them.Lita clearly made that choice to basically have everyone call her a slut and that ruined her career.I never really herd anything about Mickie bitching before she left but Melina on ther other hand Yes I have read what other people have said about her and you know what they may actually be telling the truth.Its te Dirtsheets that can take such a small simple story and Blow things Way out of proportion.Im not tryna force you to like her I just want people to Atleast respect what she has done in The Diva Divison.And Like I said Im not even a big melina fan myself because I lost interst in her after MNM was over.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:50 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
The TNA KOs would not allow Melina on that roster.
a majority of them have their own beef with her from past experiences.

Sadly I think Morrison isn't signed because he wants Melina signed with him where ever he goes. Although I could eventually see Melina ending up in TNA with Morrison. Because they could do a Jeff Hardy vs John Morrison title feud for the belt down the line. I mean TNA signed alot of WWE cast offs. I mean everyone felt Morrison was good enough to be heavyweight champion. From a Business view it makes sense because alot of the knockouts are unhappy anyways. They could get some good viewership from it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:56 pm

Morrison as TNA World Champ? He's not bobby roode. IF anything Morrison would get stuck in the X-division. and i would hope he jobs to Zima Ion. xD

i still dont see Melina in TNA unless they got rid of damn near every KO except Sarita and Taeler
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:26 pm

DRIZZYNATION wrote:
Dead wrote:

I wasn't compareing Melina to Beniot I was comparing backstage stories and how it effects people's lives and there opinions on them.Lita clearly made that choice to basically have everyone call her a slut and that ruined her career.I never really herd anything about Mickie bitching before she left but Melina on ther other hand Yes I have read what other people have said about her and you know what they may actually be telling the truth.Its te Dirtsheets that can take such a small simple story and Blow things Way out of proportion.Im not tryna force you to like her I just want people to Atleast respect what she has done in The Diva Divison.And Like I said Im not even a big melina fan myself because I lost interst in her after MNM was over.

she bitched about her move to Smackdown
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:52 pm

And she probably did.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:27 pm

short answer - No

long answer - Hell No
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:51 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

i guess you're right...some things never change here. cause the first line of my post was clearly aimed at her in-ring ability...which I feel she has none.

but people ignore it and focus on the personal stuff then say 'her personal life has nothing to do with it.'

if we cant have a civilized talk then this thread goes bye bye, capiche? Grow up. I dont like melina and wouldnt really give 2 shits one way or another if she came back. But i dont want her back cause she brought nothing to WWE but the splits and then drama.
What was your last line aimed at? Cause it sure looked like you were wishing death upon her by saying she can jump off a cliff. And she brought more than that to the table, even when she started off as a heel. But some can't see that cause they don't want to give her credit. This whole thread is based on people having nothing better to do than to hate on her. But carry on if it makes ya feel better talking about her. lol

And Melina could go to TNA, only one who has a problem with her is Brooke, the rest either love her or have no problem with her. She's close with Tara, Rosita, and Mickie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:56 pm

Dead wrote:
Angelus wrote:

What are you spewing? No one killed Morrison's career, he wanted to take a break, lol. He'll be back in WWE sometime next year
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 2:11 am

OK...

Melina was one of the most talented women they ever had. She had in ring skill, mic skill, charisma.

What did she do for Morrison? Simply put, she made him. What was he without her? A pretty boy spot monkey who looked more like he was performing an acrobatics show than fighting, with bad mic skills. Notice she did almost all the talking in their promos? There was a reason for that. She got him over.

With all that, though, there were several years of backstage drama that they, mostly her, created. There was always hope that they would grow out of it, like Shawn Michaels did, but it never happened. So, it was an endless cycle of push, drama, de-push until they were finally let go when it started affecting the shows.

As for the Lita comparisons, she had one real controversy, and that was dumping Matt for Edge. Yeah, she caught a lot of hell from fans thanks to Matt making it his life's mission to destroy her career. But, thanks to the years, since, no one blames her, any more...

What a catch, huh? Can't imagine why she gave that guy up...

It's like how no one but the most devoted Chyna marks (the ones who still insist she's "happy and healthy" in the porn industry) blames Triple H one bit for leaving her for Steph, any more.

What is it with some of these wrestlers, anyway? What do they have that their SOs just can't get over them? Morrison's completely whipped by Melina, Matt's still not over Lita (if that video of him and Jeff smashed at the diner is any indication), Cheerleader Kenny is still fixated on Mickie, and, of course, Chyna regarding Trip. I mean, come on! Was it really...

...wait for it...

...that damn good? smile

But, to answer the question, yes, I miss Melina.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:44 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

What was your last line aimed at? Cause it sure looked like you were wishing death upon her by saying she can jump off a cliff. And she brought more than that to the table, even when she started off as a heel. But some can't see that cause they don't want to give her credit. This whole thread is based on people having nothing better to do than to hate on her. But carry on if it makes ya feel better talking about her. lol

And Melina could go to TNA, only one who has a problem with her is Brooke, the rest either love her or have no problem with her. She's close with Tara, Rosita, and Mickie.

you ever think the last line is what they call a 'turn of phrase'?

stop taking everything so literal Rolling Eyes

and dont believe the hype. i refuse to believe the KOs would want to deal with Melina. they say mickie has a diva attitude and i'm fairly sure melina's would be even worse.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:46 am

Morrison was hott but that's all he had going for him.
athleticism..yeah maybe

but dude had 0 mic skills. rofl
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 12:12 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Dead wrote:
Angelus wrote:

What are you spewing? No one killed Morrison's career, he wanted to take a break, lol. He'll be back in WWE sometime next year

Only one that believes that is Melina marks, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 7:53 pm

Dead wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
Dead wrote:
Angelus wrote:

Only one that believes that is Melina marks, lmao.
Nah, ones who actually don't believe everything they read and look at logic instead of having blind hatred. How Melina acted, or didn't act, has no effect on what they did with Morrison. Are you going to blame her for how guys like Ryder are being treated right now? People lose pushes, it happens, it's no one's fault except for Vince and WWE creative. The dirtsheets made too much of a big deal out of it because they always want to put Melina in a negative light even when it had nothing to do with her like the whole Trish/Morrison thing. I don't care if you call me a mark, I'm being unbiased right now. I rarely even keep up with what she does anymore now anyway.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:10 pm

Melina is supposed to wrestle Jillian at some wrestling show but I don't know if it happen already.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:26 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Melina back in WWE. I think she was a great character and solid in the ring. She could put on a better match than several of the women on the roster now.

I do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, want her in TNA. No No No No.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:57 pm

Melina's attitude will probably never get her back in WWE at the end of the day. At the end of the day Morrison disrespected Trish because he loves Melina and was upset she wasn't on the card. She might not of said anything but clearly she is more important too him. I think her attitude was bad backstage as there been multiple talent who claimed to be upset with her. I think Mickie James is sort of in the same boat as Melina but if I had to guess I would think Mickie James would be back in WWE before Melina based on fan base and draw
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? EmptyThu 04 Oct 2012, 12:23 am

I guess this can be consider a update in the morrison post I made

they announced that neither WWE or TNA is intrested in Melina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Melina?   Do You Miss Melina? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Miss Melina?
Page 1 of 1