Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future For The Divas Division?

Go down 
+4
perceval
Eric
The Sexy Vixen
#WeWantTaryn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

The Future For The Divas Division? Empty
PostSubject: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 6:06 pm

With The Release of Some Of WWE's Most Popular Females such as Bella Twins,Kelly Kelly,Kharma and with Beth supposely leaving in October what will be the future for the Divison?.Can AJ be the Next Big Thing?.Will Sara Del Rey turn the divas Divison around by making them better wrestlers when she trains them?.Will the anticipating Paige Debute soon?,And What's the Future for Eve and Layla is it almost coming to an end for them as well?.What do you think?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 6:31 pm

I just wish we still had Maryse.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 7:33 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I just wish we still had Maryse.

Amen. The Future For The Divas Division? 128975

Although, right now the Divas Division's future is looking quite frightening when we look at the current roster.
AJ is in a non-wrestling role, so she will be staying out of the ring until her reign as GM ends. (Which I don't see happening any time soon.)
Aksana is also in a non-wrestling role, as a manager. Not sure what's going to happen to her now that she's not with Antonio anymore.
Cameron & Naomi are in non-wrestling roles.
Rosa is also in a non-wrestling role.

They have Alicia, whom we don't even know if she's face or heel. Clearly they're not looking at her for being the rock of the division.
Beth is apparently leaving at the end of October, which will tremendously hurt the division.
Eve Torres is probably the Diva that's looked up to the most when it comes to management.
They might push Kaitlyn when she's "cleared" to wrestle again.
Layla's the only go-to girl on the babyface side, so she's clearly going to stay in the spotlight a while.
Natalya... Management frustrates me so much with her. One of the best technical Diva ever, and they treat her like garbage. I hope they make her a top Diva once Beth leaves.
Tamina, who? She hasn't been seen in forever. I see her leaving after Beth.

I don't think the future is very bright in terms of Divas.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 8:13 pm

The departure of Kelly & the Bellas has, so far, meant the rises of AJ & Eve. Yeah, I know Eve played Kelly's sidekick for a while, but she's been able to shine now that she's not taking a back seat. And, we just had a very nice match between Beth & Natalya, showing what they can do when they're not having to water themselves down to avoid outshining Kelly.

I see Kelly's departure as being like Stacy's in 2006, a blow for the Diva brand because she was a popular girl for photoshoots, but not the Division, which is about wrestling matches. For the Division to be strong and help the Diva brand, it needs good matches, not ones earning the nickname "bathroom break." Kelly vs Brie for the Championship just didn't provide that, no matter how pretty they were, or how nicely they posed.

Lately, we've not only seen better matches, but we've got an actual storyline centered around Divas Champion Eve and her plotting, involving several of the other Divas. Layla is suspicious of Eve, and wants her title back. Beth is being framed by Eve. Kaitlyn wants to know who attacked her. Alicia is being suspiciously shady. And who is the mysterious attacker? Is it Natalya? Summer? Emma? A returning Diva? Someone we haven't seen in WWE, such as a recent departure from another company?

This is the first real storyline for the Division since Kharma's debut.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 8:27 pm

^ Totally agree.

Now if they can follow up this current storyline with a couple more it would be good on that side however they still need to let the women wrestle more like Beth/Natalya and less like the two minute matches we are so used too..

As for Maryse being back I really don't see how she can help..?

She was never good in the ring so even with her great character her not being around doesn't sadden me much.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 8:36 pm

Maryse, the Bellas, & Kelly were their own little clique, backstage. I can't help but notice they all decided they wanted out at about the same time.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 8:59 pm

I never knew that.

Good for them then.

They all basically left when they wanted.

I'm sure we'll see pictures soon enough of all 4 together doing something like we sometimes get with Trish/Lita/other Golden Period divas.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 8:26 am

I think at the moment the divison looks awful, now Kelly has left and Beth may be leaving,
there are no strong characters left, even though she was an awful wrestler, Kelly had a masssive fanbase and was recognised by most fans. I feel they need to have a huge think
about what there going to do,maybe bring back 2 past divas and bring some of the girls from FCW up, otherwise were going to end up with 3 divas left. At the moment its only Layla/Eve that seem to be getting tv time, Natayla is being used to job, Tamina hasnt been on for ages, the rest are managers, I hope when Katliyn returns they use her again, otherwise there will be no good divas left to wrestle.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 12:03 pm

Aj Lee is the future for wwe.

She passed Kelly Kelly popularity.

Her and Booker T will be done as GM as soon as they find the superstar they want to take there place.

Eve is become intresting since the Zach Ryder and Her Storyline.

Katilyn who injuried her was it Eve or Someone new

Honestly Kelly Kelly or none of the Divas been in good storylines like this in a long time.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 3:10 pm

The latest word is Beth isn't leaving, just taking time off to be with Edge through his upcoming neck surgery.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 6:39 pm

perceval wrote:
The latest word is Beth isn't leaving, just taking time off to be with Edge through his upcoming neck surgery.

I heard that as well.

Good news I guess however I hope she comes back then because I can see her not returning.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 6:58 pm

I wouldn't mind Beth Leaving Shes been there FAR too long and she has done everything and anything.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

Why is it that the girls can only be there for 6 or so years and then people want them out and guys can have 6+ years and that never comes up for them?

It is kinda bullshit imo...
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:34 pm

There's a BIG diffrence there's so much more options for the guys as in titles and feuds.As for divas there's only 1 title and only like 6 to 10 girls on the roster.Divas don't get that much focus or attention they get only 1 segment or 1 match per week while the guys pretty much have the whole show.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:36 pm

King Silva wrote:
Why is it that the girls can only be there for 6 or so years and then people want them out and guys can have 6+ years and that never comes up for them?

It is kinda bullshit imo...

cause men dont have tits that sag after 6 years. hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

the rumour that Eve is leaving could potentially be a big loss. she's one girl that management really like and when they push her, they give her air-time so hopefully she doesn't leave. Layla is a good worker and her wrestling now is miles better than it was before she got injured but she is 35 so she may want to settle down soon. I don't see her staying any longer than two more years. AJ of course will become Divas' Champion inevitably and hopefully they give her as good a title reign as Kelly Kelly got. Natalya is probably going to stay for a lot longer because no other job is going to pay for the amount of shoes she likes to buy

but at the same time they have plenty of girls they can use. they've split Aksana from Antonio Cesaro which suggests she could become properly a part of the division. she's able to carry the greener girls through a match and she can make her opponents look good. Naomi of course really should be put in the ring any day now. with Divas like Emma and Paige in developmental, Audrey Marie and Summer Rae improving and the talented Mercedes KV on her way then things will work out in the future. it's a shame they released Sofia Cortez and Caylee Turner though
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 10:03 pm

Speculation that Eve might take some time off for her wedding and honeymoon has turned into a rumor that she's leaving?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future For The Divas Division?   The Future For The Divas Division? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future For The Divas Division?
Page 1 of 1