Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix Empty
PostSubject: The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix   The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 4:16 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will have a very busy schedule in the beginning of 2013, with several films being released for which Johnson will be required to do a lot of publicity.

The Rock will be appearing at the Royal Rumble in January, then he will be doing promotion for "Snitch" which comes out on 2/22, "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" comes out on 3/29, "Pain and Gain" comes out on 4/26, and "Fast Six" comes out on 5/24.

The Rock is expected to have some type of role at WrestleMania 29, but with his busy film promotion schedule, it remains to be seen how much time he can devote to WWE leading up to the big PPV.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix   The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 4:47 pm

I really thought he'd win the belt at the rumble and lose at WrestleMania, but now it doesn't seem likely since he'll still rarely be around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix   The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 4:48 pm

I read about this I think it worries me some with WWE they said his schedule is gonna be so rough I ain't sure he could be world champion for a couple months going into Wrestlemania I mean it is intresting idea by them to try to bring back in the attitude era fan but it might hurt and devalue the title with the fact it wouldn't be defended on a couple ppvs. the world champion wouldn't be there to hype the ppv events. Cm Punk promo with Mick Foley last week amazing we wouldn't get that interaction.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix   The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 4:52 pm

Yeah, I don't think they're gonna put it on him if he can't be there a lot to defend it, but then again this is The Rock and I don't know why he'd agree to do the match if he wasn't going to win, just like he did with John Cena at Mania. I was just hoping he'd actually stick around for at least two months
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix   The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 11:40 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
I really thought he'd win the belt at the rumble and lose at WrestleMania, but now it doesn't seem likely since he'll still rarely be around.

Yeah I don't see how he can win the belt if he is going to not be on many Raws til WM when I thought he would lose the belt if he won it in the first place..
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix   The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix EmptyTue 02 Oct 2012, 3:05 am

He's the Rock.

He's our man.

If he can't do it, nobody can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix   The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock's Busy 2013 Schedule, How WWE Will Fit Into The Mix
Page 1 of 1