Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule   The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 1:03 am

On his turn: "It's kind of weird because I've done nothing different. I'm still the same exact cocky, arrogant, egotistical person I was before, it's just now maybe the fans are starting to understand me and cheer me because, to me, I've never been a bad guy. I've always been a good guy...I've done what I've had to do to win like everybody else in the world, you know, when you want a job or a promotion, you go after it. And that's what I'm doing, I'm going after what I want. So that's what I've been doing and now I think the fans are actually getting behind it, saying, you know what, I like this guy. I know somebody like him. I'm a guy people can get behind if they understand me and I think they're starting to understand me."

On his busy WWE schedule: "I've asked to be a WWE Superstar, so to just sit here and complain about, ‘Oh, I never get a day off, I'm so tired.' No. I want it. Give it to me. I want to be the biggest star WWE has ever created. So in order to do that I need to do everything."
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule   The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012, 1:36 am

Miz SUCKS as a face and I was actually looking forward to him changing..

It is quite sad.

Good for him to want as much work as possible but there is no way he will be the biggest star in WWE history.
Back to top Go down

The Miz Discusses His Babyface Turn, Busy Schedule
Page 1 of 1