Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie Empty
PostSubject: Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie   Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 12:10 am

-- On the day of the late Eddie Guerrero's birthday, Chavo Guerrero, Sr. (a/k/a Chavo Classic) took to Twitter to slam the late grappler's widow, Vickie.

After Vickie tweeted messages Tuesday remembering Eddie on what would have been his 45th birthday, the former WWE Cruiserweight Champion wrote to her, "tell ur followers how u cut off the grandmother of ur children with a letter after eddie passed her son..."

Guerrero, Sr. has repeatedly stated in interviews that Vickie separated herself from his family after Eddie passed away in 2005.

Vickie acknowledged his remarks, stating to her followers, "Anything to do with @chavoclassic has no importance to me or ever has. @mexwarrior (Chavo Guerrero Jr.) is respected and loved by my daughters and I."

Guerrero, Sr. wrote back, "Then I will write what I want if u don't like don't read as far as the injection guerrero the JUdge is in heaven."

Vickie later deleted her remark, and stated in response to a fan telling them to not fight, "i cant believe my valuable time got caught up with nonsense,,,I'm FREE....enough said. #llessonslearned."

For what it's worth, numerous sources say Chavo Guerrero, Sr. (a/k/a Chavo Classic) is in rough shape these days and is battling some personal demons.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie   Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 4:03 am

I don't know the back story so I really can't respond however it is probably best if Vickie doesn't respond to haters.
Back to top Go down

Vickie and Chavo Classic get into fight on twitter over Eddie
Page 1 of 1