Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Fans are shocking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

American Fans are shocking Empty
PostSubject: American Fans are shocking   American Fans are shocking EmptyWed 07 Nov 2012, 8:50 am

Looking at Raw this week, the fans were insane with their reactions. They were chanting, standidng and all that and were just so into the show. I know shows are less occuring over there but still, thats what makes the show.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: American Fans are shocking   American Fans are shocking EmptyWed 07 Nov 2012, 9:34 am

I might be a little bias because I'm British, but I have to agree. British fans seem to get way more into WWE shows than American fans.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: American Fans are shocking   American Fans are shocking EmptyWed 07 Nov 2012, 10:41 am

VLG. wrote:
I might be a little bias because I'm British, but I have to agree. British fans seem to get way more into WWE shows than American fans.

Facts are facts. During the Attitude Era, I loved when they went to London for events like No Mercy (the very first No Mercy ppv,) Rebellion and Insurrextion. The energy from the crowd made it (and still does to this day) more fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: American Fans are shocking   American Fans are shocking EmptyWed 07 Nov 2012, 10:53 am

That's because a lot of american fans don't know what the fuck they want. They complain about certain wrestlers not being pushed then when they do get pushed, they complain about the wrestler not deserving the push or being boring. They're a bunch of posers they hate a lot of wrestlers because it's the "cool" thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: American Fans are shocking   American Fans are shocking EmptyWed 07 Nov 2012, 11:48 am

It's comparing two different types even when you look at sports.

I would say american fans are just more at easy we got so many sports and stuff going on over here that it is always popular sports season. When you look at the NFL who runs games on Monday a lot of people here rather watch those games at times then WWE. You got NBA here where people are intrested in that. You got hockey here where some people are intrested in that and you got baseball that some people are intrested in. Normally what happens in sports like these cause of how our seasons built most fans will bounce from one sports to the other when there team is eleminated etc. You could easily put WWE into this sports where if they bore you or stay stale you get bored with it and turn attention to sports. I know some people who will not watch WWE when certain person is world champion. I mean the issue wwe runs into is when they do find something people do like they try to keep running with it so long the fans get tired of the wrestler. I mean for some of us who liked the Miz run at world champion we ain't really seen him near the title instead it's been Cena and Punk. You add Ryback to the mix who ain't bad but will become bad cause eventually they trying to push a Goldberg and the people ain't intrested in him as much. I was a huge Goldberg fan the enterance,Who's Next?,the sports background,The Spear,and The Jackhammer. It was a good package Ryback chant is very weak in Feed Me More and ain't a huge fan of Shell Shock. He ain't got on my nerves yet but he will cause it will soon turn into him and Cena probably always in the world title picture. Instead of being creative and do a Miz face turn to take on Punk we get to deal with Cena,Punk,Rock. We have gotten tired of this match set.

The UK Fans are into it more because it only comes around every so often I mean if you want the best wrestling fans you go to Mexico or Japan. That's where the wrestling fan bases are always hyped all year long about wrestling. In the UK when your looking at the sport most people care about it's futball I mean their is riots a lot of times overseas because that's the main intrest in a lot of countries where over here we just move on to different sports the fanbase in the UK is very passionate about futball being what they care about. When you add that this might be only two or so times WWE goes over to the UK to record a show alot of people who like WWE gonna be paying probably insane amounts to get tickets to the show. Those people who are gonna pay those ticket prices I would say are gonna be your hardcore WWE fan in the UK. We have them over here in the US where some of these people will travel with the WWE to every show. If you they went to the US every so often they would get the same reaction from those fans because those would be the one buying tickets for the price they make them.

America is mainly wants to tell WWE what they want this is how you will get our reaction with some of the wrestlers who are now being pushed a lot can be contribute to the US fanbase in that Punk won the title and Daniel Bryan. I ain't a huge fan of Daniel Bryan but it was something new and different. The US fans mix view on Cena is really seen over here but not as much when they go overseas or Canada. I mean Zach Ryder title run is because of the fans and twitter without those two pushes he would of probably been released or never had a US title run even. Where the UK fans seem to be more happy that WWE is over there and will cheer for who they want them to cheer for now. I mean outside of Wade Barrett probably or Sheamus or Regal I would say UK fans cheered for who WWE pushes. Two different types of fanbase one who don't want the same old people being pushed and one that is happy WWE is overseas and they get to atleast see some of their favorite wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Fans are shocking   American Fans are shocking Empty

Back to top Go down

American Fans are shocking
Page 1 of 1