Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Says TNA Has Dropped The Ball On Two Wrestlers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kurt Angle Says TNA Has Dropped The Ball On Two Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Says TNA Has Dropped The Ball On Two Wrestlers   Kurt Angle Says TNA Has Dropped The Ball On Two Wrestlers EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:11 pm

Source: The Sun

- Promoting TNA Wrestling's upcoming tour of the United Kingdom and British Boot Camp in an interview with The Sun, Kurt Angle feels the company has underutilized Doug Williams and Magnus.

"I think that TNA as a whole might have dropped the ball a little bit with Doug Williams and Magnus, when you look at the talent they have," said Angle. "They are starting to use Magnus and I believe they have big plans for him. But the reason I thought they might have dropped the ball is because he was so young when he started. They might have thought 'he's just a baby, we can wait,' but four years later he's still only 25."
Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Says TNA Has Dropped The Ball On Two Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1