Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc   CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:41 pm

The WWE Games YouTube account posted a recent Q&A with WWE Champion CM Punk. Here are some highlights:

Favorite wrestler growing up: "'Rowdy' Roddy Piper. He talked trash and got away with it... sort of like me."

Which stable -- past or present -- that he would have liked to be in: "I have a special place in my heart for the Straight Edge Society. Never reached it's full potential."

The first thing he and Paul Heyman would do if they had creative control over an episode of RAW: "I would give myself and Paul Heyman full creative [control] forever."

Thoughts on facing The Rock at The Royal Rumble: "Hell of an opportunity for myself. I think it's a big match, everyone's gonna watch it, and I'm going to prove why I'm the best in the world. And it's a high pressure situation, I love that, it's great. I just hope he's ready."

What he wants to accomplish next: "Main event at WrestleMania. That's an easy one to answer."

If he could team with any star from the Attitude Era, who would it be: "I hate teaming up with people. Absolutely hate it. I like winning or losing, failing or succeeding on my own merit. You can say teaming up with Shawn Michaels just for the experience, but there's nobody that I'd be clamoring to tag with."

Punk also discussed what he does right before he enters the ring, being a character in a video game, when he decided he wanted to be a WWE superstar and more. You can watch the video at the link below.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/1128/558298/cm-punk-qa/#ixzz2DZV4ZqpF
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc   CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 1:38 am

that would be interesting to see them have creative control over an episode, I'll watch the video a little bit later.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk Q&A: Facing The Rock, His Favorite Wrestler, What He Wants To Accomplish Next etc
Page 1 of 1