Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?

Go down 
+3
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Eric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? Empty
PostSubject: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 2:56 am

This year had a total 12 Divas/Knockouts leaving their respective company.

WWE/FCW
Bella Twins
Beth Phoenix
Caylee Turner
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Maxine
Raquel Diaz
Sofia Cortez

TNA
Angelina Love
Traci Brooks
Winter

Which of the Divas/Knockouts would you like to see back on your television?
Which of the Divas/Knockouts do you think is better off of TV?
-----------------------------------
I would love to see The Bellas and Maxine back. They were all great character-wise and that's what I really like.

I'm happy that Kelly is off my TV. I was getting sick and tired of her. Also, this may sound weird, but I'm glad Beth is gone. Her shtick of being the "dominator" was getting old.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 3:22 am

WWE/FCW
Bella Twins
- They are not really needed. I mean they are not great as wrestlers so if WWE is serious about getting a better division they should not want The Bellas back they should want people like Beth, Kharma, Molly etc back..
Beth Phoenix - She needs to come back for sure. I think she will it will just be a little while so I'm not too worried.
Caylee Turner - She never really got a chance but I'd rather have her in TNA.
Kelly Kelly - I don't want her back at all..
Kharma - She should for sure come back. Hopefully when WWE has their shit together with the women's division..
Maxine - She had promise but I honestly forget her a lot now. :-/
Raquel Diaz - I never cared for her much. She would have been best as a manager for a while before she started wrestling on tv since she needed MUCH more work to be a full time wrestler imo.
Sofia Cortez - She also had promise and was not given a real shot. I'd like her back but it seems she may go to TNA and if so I'd be cool with that.

TNA
Angelina Love - She said she is not coming back so I don't expect her to. If she did I wouldn't mind however I'd rather her go to WWE or stay in Shimmer/WSU etc.
Traci Brooks - Fuck her; she sucks..
This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? 115218
Winter - I don't think TNA or WWE would use her much so she should probably just stick with what she is doing. Again if she came back I wouldn't be mad or anything I just don't expect much to come from her return.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 8:37 am

Kelly Kelly-The Sweetest girl you just love to hate.With her new look she looks even better before but her time is over and its time to move on I do wish her the best and will always support her for life.
Beth-Im SO glad she's gone
Bella Twins-I don't give two shits about them.
Raquel,Caylee,Maxine-Meh
Kharma-She couldn't bring anything for the Divas anyways so meh.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 10:08 am

Love to see come back:
Bella Twins: I thought that they really shined towards their last months/weeks with the company when they started to be used more frequently. They really developed character-wise and I don't understand why people say they aren't good wrestlers. Yes maybe they aren't the best technicians but they have always delivered really solid performances and they add character in a match. (This applies to Alicia Fox as well. Have you seen that Northern Lights she does! But since she is still with the company so not complaning)Twin Magic may get a little frustrating after a while but it's not like we get that every day.
Beth Phoenix: Although I have never really connected with her (heel or face) but she is indeed a great wrestler.
Angelina Love: Love her so it'd be great to see her again.
Sarita & Rosita: They haven't been released but I do miss them especially Sarita.

Surprisingly, I can't think of anyone being used now that I don't want to see on TV..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 12:02 pm

I would like to see Becky Bayless in either company

Maria return would be good

Kharma can stay gone to many issues and mental problems reported

Kelly Kelly value but don't see returning

Like the Bellas but don't see them returning

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 4:31 pm

Damn I didn't know Winter got released.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 6:13 pm

= yay
= nay

WWE/FCW
Bella Twins
Beth Phoenix
Caylee Turner
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Maxine
Raquel Diaz
Sofia Cortez

TNA
Angelina Love
Traci Brooks
Winter

I too have no idea what peoples beef with The Bellas are...they were one of the few divas to have character, and they were solid enough.

I would normally put down them having character to them being heel...but Beth Phoenix when heel really didn't have a character, nor face either...but she was one of the best workers to put over and get good matches out of anyone.

Angelina was ruined for me when she became a 5 time champion in like a year....wouldn't say no to a WWE debut tho.

Traci never had a chance, and never really thrilled me. As for Kelly Kelly just noooo not now.

The other ones that I want back...mainly because they all had something to offer in my eyes
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012, 6:26 pm

I Dont Think Kelly Kelly Is That Bad as People claim to be She had some good matches on her plate and TBH I feel like Kelly Was Holding Back I just don't understand how she can do so well in PPV Matches with Beth and then go back to having the same routine on Raw.People Can Say Beth carried her but it takes two to make a good match and she does try wrestling unlike Rosa Mendes who I honestly don't understand why so many people like her.I would love for a Kelly return but maybe more as a valet/Manager instead of a wrestler because I just don't think that's what Kelly Should have been doing during her WWE Run that much.Im sure if Kelly was just a Valet then maybe she wouldn't get as much heat that she gets as it is.

As For the Bella Twins I don't know what there character was because I just look at them as Two Twin Girls and that's just it Two Twin Girls half the stuff they done was typical mean girl crap any other heel Diva has done.There wrestling skills weren't bad but it wasn't good either Nikki vs Beth was full of crap and the match was just weird to watch because I didn't really know what the hell Nikki was Doing.Another one who should of been just a valet and only wrestle every once awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?   This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV? Empty

Back to top Go down

This year's releases - Who should come back? Who's better off TV?
Page 1 of 1