Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 1:24 am

Man Of Steel is scheduled to hit theaters next year on June 14th with Zack Snyder handling directing duties and Christopher Nolan Producing. Nolan is no stranger to the super hero genera having tackled Batman in his famed Dark Knight Trilogy. While talking with The Hollywood Reporter, Nolan said that Superman is completely different to bring to life on the big screen than Batman, saying that its a bit more challenging. "In my honest appraisal, taking on Superman and creating that world is far more difficult than creating the world of the Dark Knight. He (Snyder) has a lot of finishing to do on the movie, it has a very long post-production schedule because, unlike Batman, Superman flies," Nolan said. He went on to say that he feels a little guilty because he has nothing to do with the movie at this point, and "I’m just amazed by what he is doing. It’s not something I would know how to do." Nolan said that all he can really do at this point is be as supportive as he can.

He also went on to sing his praises for Snyder, who is in deep post-production for the movie. "Zack was the perfect man to take this on; he is unbelievably skilled at creating a coherent, cohesive world. Whether it’s a very stylized world, like 300, or something that’s more challenging, more varied, like he did with Watchmen,” he said. Nolan also reiterated that he has no plans to be involved with Warner Brother's Justice League plans, saying that he wasn't to direct again sometime soon, because he will get bored if he doesn't.

Man Of Steel stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Russell Crowe, Laurence Fishburne with Christopher Meloni, Harry Lennix, and will be released on June 14, 2013.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 3:40 am

Damn well good luck to the people making Superman.

I think it looks good so I hope they do a good job with it.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 11:32 am

I CANNOT wait to see this!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 12:17 pm

I am really looking forward to this movie

I liked the Dark Knight Series and felt the director did a good job on it so hopefully this goes good.

I am hopeing for a Justice League Movie vs Darksied
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 4:36 pm

I hope that Justice league gets made too I also want a Flash,NightWing movie as well.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

I would like to see a Flash Movie it's about finding the right villian for him to go up against Gorilla Grodd or The Shade would be a good start I would suggest going The Shade to grow the character till he would meet Grodd

With the technology they have now a Wonder Woman film could be a huge success with her going against Ares. I think Ares and Darksied could be done really great with the technology now.

Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 6:41 pm

I'm Suprised That She Dosent have her Own movie Yet She is just as popular as Batmam and Superman.I mean even Catwoman had her own movie.Anne Hataway was the Best Catwoman ever!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 11:49 pm

Wonder Woman and Flash both had movies in the past

and tv series for a peroid of time.

I think they need to do them more now cause I think Superhero movies in the past were rough cause of costumes and storyline. Hard to make some stuff look cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN   Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN Empty

Back to top Go down

Christopher Nolan Says SUPERMAN Is More Difficult To Bring To The Big Screen Than BATMAN
Page 1 of 1