Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble   Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 10:47 pm

At this time, there is reportedly growing concern within WWE as to whether or not CM Punk vs. The Rock at The Royal Rumble is a wise move. The Rumble is a pay-per-view that tends to sell itself and has traditionally always been one of the most purchased PPVs throughout the years. The concern is over whether or not having The Rock in a high profile match at the Rumble is the best use of WWE's time and focus.

There are some WWE officials who feel that with The Rock appearing at the pay-per-view, the attention paid to the Royal Rumble match will be less than what it should be from both an advertising and creative standpoint.

Currently there is no set plan or path on exactly what is going to happen regarding The Rock at the Royal Rumble and the road to WrestleMania. A few months ago, people would have stated that it was a sure thing The Rock wins the title at Rumble. But now there is less certainty as WWE is said to have not made final decisions on any of the high profile names, feuds and matches for WrestleMania 29. They will be working heavily on this over the next several weeks.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble   Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

How About the Rock just enters the royal rumble and then he wins and them he faces punk at WM that he Dosent really have to make that many apperences since he won the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble   Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 12:54 am

They are just now thinking it is a bad idea when it is basically confirmed..? Suspect

While I think Rock could lose at the RR and it would be okay I think he will win the belt and drop it at WM to Cena [Punk in the match as well].
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble   Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 1:10 am

how bout the Rock just fuck right off and leave the WWE alone?

you were here
you were a star
you chose a movie career

so get the Fuck out!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble   Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 4:10 am

So if I'm a bartender and I become a doctor I shouldn't be allowed to work back at that bar because I pursed another dream for better money?

And don't say you should be allowed, because its exactly the same scenario just a different context. Rock moved on to Hollywood as another avenue in place of WWE. Of course not, because going from a bartender to a doctor doesn't involve fans...

I don't get you peeps some times. You whine when we have Hogan, Lita, Trish, Flair etc continually on television when they shouldn't be, yet you are upset because Rock left wrestling at a prime age and moved onto other things. IDON'TGET IT... :/
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble   Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 7:07 am

look who's back on the forum...

and X i really dont care what career dreams you pursue.(because it ISNT remotely similar to this situation) but Rock, Lita, Hogan and etc people coming back just leaves less time for new talent to be developed. They are the past and need to move the fuck on. WWE is just fine without them. WWE is building new stars and need to get off the Rock's nuts and focus on their new talent...stop back tracking to old guys.

and idk how you dont understand this, X. I been saying the same thing for the entire 3 years i been here. Rock needs to fuck off. i didnt like him when he was actively in WWE. I sure as hell dont want im returning for 1-off appearances to win the belt.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble   Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Concern Over The Rock & The Royal Rumble
Page 1 of 1