Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!

Go down 
+5
Angelus
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
Eric
#WeWantTaryn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! Empty
PostSubject: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:23 pm

Quote :
Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! Eve1_crop_exact_crop_exact
Reports circulating today suggest that reigning Divas Champion Eve Torres may be wrapping up her five year career with WWE, according to WrestleZone via PWInsider.

The champion will defend her title tonight on the 20th anniversary episode of Raw against Kaitlyn. Could a loss her signal the end of her run?

Torres — who joined WWE through the 2007 Diva Search — has been a major fixture in the division over the last few years, with more reigns as Divas Champion than any other woman — that’s three in total.

In 2012, she competed at WrestleMania, headlined Raw with AJ Lee in a mixed tag team match, won the NBC reality show ‘Stars Earn Stripes’ and became engaged to Rener Gracie of the iconic Gracie jiu jitsu family.

Outside the ring, Eve’s skill-set matches her impressive in-ring repertoire; a well-spoken, educated and all around well put together intelligent young woman, Eve has been at the forefront of WWE’s promotional activities and philanthropic causes, representing the company in a positive manner.
From Diva-Dirt
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:37 pm

NO. NO. NO. NO.
I was finally starting to love her and now she leaves? As Buggy Nova would say... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

It's quite hard to keep a favorite Diva if they keep leaving. Recently, it's only been favorites of mine (besides Beth and Kelly) leaving the company. Seriously though... I only like Aksana and Rosa from the main roster. WTF?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:24 pm

good..she can kick rocks for all I care.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

And I guess people were wrong to think she wanted to start a family and or just leave to get married?........

I pretty much knew this I just hoped she at least left after WM.

I'll miss her I think this past title run was the best of her career.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:50 pm

Lita's gone but she's still my fave WWE diva ever. Just be happy Eve didnt get hurt and get forced to leave..this leaves the door open for her to return (sadly)
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

Sexy Vixen how come you don't like eve I figure Eve Was Liked by everyone here.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:40 pm

- As noted earlier, PWInsider reported that WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres is finishing up with WWE and likely leaving the company after tonight's RAW.

Eve is said to be burnt out from being on the road and has talked about taking time off to get married and work on her home, as well as other personal goals like her self-defense program for women.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0114/559494/eve-torres/#ixzz2I04nNpnR
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:51 pm

KellyKelly4EVER wrote:
Sexy Vixen how come you don't like eve I figure Eve Was Liked by everyone here.

you must not remember the fun me and Mintz had at sEVE's expense.

i cannot stand her. didnt like her since the diva search. I dont get the hype around her and i remember how laughable she looked attempting to do a run-in but ran face first into the ropes rofl

I'll be happy to see her go.

i doubt there's any diva here that is liked by everyone.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

I'm Gonna Miss Eve(If this does happen) she was a really classy Diva type I found her boring as a face but was more interesting as a Heel.She Improved so much in the ring and I'm so proud of all the work she has done in WWE.She will always be in my top ten of all time always did love Eve.I just wish WWE did more with her with her new heel side I feel like there was just so many things they could of done but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

I think she will return eventually but this didn't suprise me. She is moving on with new chapters in her life
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:20 am

It's official: http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-01-14/eve-quits-wwe-26084091

Eve Torres shocked the WWE Universe on Raw when, following her Divas Championship loss to Kaitlyn, she quit WWE in a fit of rage.

A three-time Divas Champion, Eve announced her unceremonious departure on the WWE App’s WWE Active second screen experience. She lambasted SmackDown General Manager Booker T as well as Teddy Long and condemned the blue brand’s boss for the last-minute stipulation to her title bout, which ruled she could lose the championship via disqualification or count-out.

“This is completely unfair! Booker cannot add a stipulation last minute like this," said Eve. "He needs to be removed from his position as SmackDown General Manager.”

After her pleas gained no traction, Eve snapped and served the WWE Universe with her immediate resignation, storming off the set and bringing her decorated career to an end.

“I’m the victim here. The crowd should be cheering for me," she said. "I don’t need this place ... I don’t need WWE. I won a reality show. OK? I quit! I quit!”
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:20 am

Is anyone else not worried about the divison at the moment? Now Eve has left all of a sudden, theres no major women left, theres Kaitlyn who is she going to fued with? Layla hasnt been used properly since her return, Tamina,Nattie and Alicia all disappear and come back now and again, AJ has her own storyline, they need some divas, otherwise it looks like more divas will leave.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:49 am

not worried about wwe at all, sorry

AJ will likely be next in line for the gold. It wont be hard to have her screw kaitlyn over to take the belt (have Tamina lay kaitlyn out...aj gets the pin..match over)
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:55 am

I think Tamina will be the next contender for the title Shes not gonna Win but still.AJ will be the next champ by the end of WM IMO.I lost all my hope for Natalya and Alicia Fox.As For Layla I don't really care for her at all and she can also be the next one to leave after Eve.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:20 pm

I don't see AJ as a contender for the title for ages away, probably not till mid this year/end of the year. Shes involved heavily with Ziggler, and quite frankly doesn't need the title at this point, the division needs her to get over.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:36 pm

looks to me like she's already over. she's a psycho and people love that.

just bcause she doesnt need the belt doesnt mean WWE wont slap it around her waist.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:32 pm

Women like Lita and Sable were Extremely Over and didn't need the belt the Belt Needed them this is why AJ Should be Divas Champion and Not Kaitlyn When AJ Does win it from Kaitlyn(Which Im Counting Down The Days!!) Kaitlyn will go back so superstars being irrelevant with her sloppy ass.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 5:59 pm

kaitlyn isnt as sloppy as some past divas...ashley...kelly...maria.

she's improved greatly. Kinda hard to grow the division when you dont give the up and coming divas a chance to shine.

i look forward to seeing Kaitlyn as champion. been raving about it online with friends all day.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:34 pm

I'm sorry but I gave Kaitlyn a chance and she blew it for me it was that match on SD with Eve that just said ok I just think she's awful.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:40 pm

you obviously didnt watch Raw last night then. It's obvious she has improved. You cant judge her career by 1 match. She looked good last night so there is much hope for her

everyone has room for improvement...it's not like my dear Rosa who is completely hopeless in the ring. lol
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:51 pm

Rosa is a completey diffrent story please don't bring her up because I will go on a Rosa Rampage and you don't want that to happen.Your right I didn't see Eve vs Kaitlyn last night because I didn't want to see her win.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:04 pm

then you missed a good match. Kaitln is definitely coming along.

go on a Rosa rampage..it wont hurt my feelings. i still love her..even if she is the worst diva on the roster. lol I will honestly miss her when she leaves WWE. She makes me laugh so much and i love her shoes!!!
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:15 pm

See you like Rosa I simply Can't stand her we both have our own opinions an I do respect your opinions I gave up on Rosa a LONG time ago back in Her FCW Days.
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:15 pm

that was a nice ass spear
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:25 pm

The match was Kaitlyn's best but I think she had the best chemistry with Eve so Eve leaving imo hurts her chance of having the same level of matches in the coming months.

We'll see what they do with Kaitlyn; I'm hoping she has good matches I am just not going to expect it every week.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:52 pm

You know what I'll give her another chance since she is champion and sometimes champions like her try to even be better then they were before.So I'll watch Kaitlyn and See even thought I still don't like her and thinks Shes sloppy.

But back To Topic on Eve She Comment On Her Release

Quote :
Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! WWE+Eve+Torres_7
Yesterday on the 20th Anniversary of Raw episode, I had my last match in the WWE. I have so much I would like to say to all of you who have supported me during my journey throughout the last 5 1/2 years, so I tried to sum up my thoughts in this video.I truly cannot thank you enough. Whether you loved me or hated me, you were still the reason I traveled thousands of miles, drove hours on end at night to the next town, ate terrible fast food on the road, put on my spandex, piled on too much tanner and makeup, and tried to be the best wrestler and entertainer I could be. I am going to be reminiscing about my top five favorite WWEve moments over the next week. Send me your favorite Eve moments/photos to @EveMarieTorres using #WWEve . I will read every one!

I can tell you that while I will miss performing and competing in front of you immensely, I know that my time to accept new challenges and begin a new chapter in my life is undoubtedly here. Thank you for taking me this far! Thank you Believers!

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

That should be nice to keep up with her favorite WWEve moments. smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 11:30 pm

Source: F4WOnline

- Beth Phoenix tweeted the following about Eve Torres:

"So proud of @EveMarieTorres ...great friend, great peer and has worked so hard to become a talented ring general."

Eve responded that she learned from the best.

Source: F4WOnline

Eve Torres actually went to Vince McMahon about a month ago and made it known that she was planning on leaving WWE.

They agreed to have her work however long the storyline with Kaitlyn took and it was expected internally that she would be around until the Royal Rumble.

The decision was made this past week to have the match on RAW and Eve is officially done with the company now.

Eve will now be the new face of the Gracie Academy's "Women Empowered" brand that she has been working on while with WWE.

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:50 am

sucks to see her go but it'll be interesting to see what her top 5 fav. moments are.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:17 am

- Natalya tweeted the following about Eve Torres leaving WWE:

"Whether I've loved @EveMarieTorres or hated her, she's one of the divas that has made me want to be...better."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0115/559515/natalya-comments-on-eve-torres/#ixzz2I72wEPSO
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

I simply appreciate all types of divas. whether they're strictly valets....or ring generals.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 10:15 pm

Source: JRsBarBQ.com

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with another blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:

- Sorry to see @evemarietorres depart WWE but she's happily married to a Gracie of the legendary MMA Gracie family and will be entering into the family business as an instructor while building her own body of work in that field. Eve is a lovely young lady who is extremely athletic. She was raised right and was never an issue while in WWE as best that I know. I wish her well.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0118/559605/jr-blog-eve-torres-leaving-wwe/#ixzz2INbOaNGh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!   Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top WWE Diva Leaving WWE???!!
Page 1 of 1