Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania   Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:06 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting there have been talks about bringing back a Money In The Bank match to WrestleMania this year.

The report states the talks have came up and Ryback's name has been discussed as a leading candidate to win the briefcase if the match was to take place. Ryback has also still been linked to possibly having a match with Big Show at WrestleMania 29.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania   Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:36 pm

NO I would not want to See Ryback either winning the money in the bank or facing Big Show.I would not mind him facing Either Brock Lesner or Maybe Big E Langston(If The Build Up Was Right) I just feel Like Ryback isn't ready At All for the title Im not even interested in him at all.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania   Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 4:00 am

KellyKelly4EVER wrote:
NO I would not want to See Ryback either winning the money in the bank or facing Big Show.I would not mind him facing Either Brock Lesner or Maybe Big E Langston(If The Build Up Was Right) I just feel Like Ryback isn't ready At All for the title Im not even interested in him at all.

I agree with you I do not want Ryback to win any MITB [although if he did then he would have up to a year to get better *good luck*].. As for him facing Big Show at Mania that could work although I would not give a fuck about the match since I don't care for either.

Getting back to a WM 29 MITB it would be a big help for people who don't have much to do at WM although I would fear they would stick a lot of good people in the match like Cesaro, Ziggler, and Alberto..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania   Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:20 am

I mean Ryback don't bother me at all honestly. But I find it pointless to put him in Money In The Bank we already know they want to throw the world title on him so they should just do it and get it over with. To me it's pointless to say a guy who been main eventing for you and you seen the reaction that fans like him needs this type of push. I mean give it to someone who can use it to capitalize on a title run
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania   Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 5:03 am

If people dont care, why do they comment? *scratches head*

Also, Rybacks momentum has died. Big time. Putting MITB on him is the only way to build it back up, and IMO its a shitty move. Give it to someone who actually deserves it, like Barrett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania   Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: WWE Possibly Having Gimmick Match At WrestleMania
Page 1 of 1