Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details Empty
PostSubject: Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details   Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm

According to sources, WWE is considering an eight-man tag match at WrestleMania, which would feature both main roster stars as well as stars from the NXT developmental promotion. That match would reportedly see Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Bo Dallas and NXT Champion Adrian Neville face off with Jack Swagger, Corey Graves and NXT tag team champions, The Ascension. Of course, this all depends on if they do Cesaro vs. Swagger in a one on one match at WrestleMania 30. It appears as though they are going that route so they would be replaced by two other WWE Superstars.

The match was reportedly on the internal rundown of the show, but could be off the show due to the participants being used in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. The NXT talents may be added to that match instead.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details   Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014, 2:54 pm

Nope.

As much as it would rock the crowd wouldn't care. The live audience is always a different audience from the NXT crowd. Chances are they won't know any of them.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details   Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014, 4:15 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
Nope.

As much as it would rock the crowd wouldn't care. The live audience is always a different audience from the NXT crowd. Chances are they won't know any of them.

I agree NXT isn't That Worldwide known and not a lot of people watch NXT.The Only people that watch NXT are either big wrestling fans or just big WWE Fans that follow everything and anything of wrestling.Take a look at Emma and Xavier Woods two NXT talents that were over in NXT but on Raw they barely get a crowd reacrion .Not everyone follows NXT so WWE is gonna have to be a little bit more creative when they bring them over to the main roster your WWE debut on the main roster should be very important and have some meaning to it and make a big impact and if WWE is just gonna randomly start putting people on the main roster without any meaning to it its just not gonna work.

Also the NXT superstars shouldn't be on the main card at all,if anything the pre show would be perfect for them.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details   Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014, 8:40 pm

I don't watch NXT at all. So alot of the new people I have no idea who they are I mean I see WWE trying to force this on normal fan and expect a reaction and I doubt they will get any. I think a large majority won't get the WWE Network and those who do ain't gonna watch NXT on it. They will probably just watch the ppvs or old matches they liked.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details   Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014, 12:55 am

Its time to start watching NXT, as it's by far the best wrestling show the company has. Also, if people are paying for the WWE Network, they're going to be watching pretty much everything that's added to the schedule and or on demand.

With NXT being on the Network now, the chances of them being known are high.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details   Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014, 5:31 am

I wouldn't mind a NXT match at WM but wtf with the teams?

Zayne teaming with Neville is okay but why would they team with Bo Dallas?

He is a heel.

Zayne and Cesaro have a mutual respect now I suppose but I think it would be kinda odd to have Cesaro in the match. He probably should be in the Andre Battle Royal and they could do a 6 man tag match with all NXT talent:

Sami Zayne, Adrian Neville, and Adam Rose? vs Bo Dallas, Corey Graves, and Tyler Breeze.

I think that match would be pretty awesome actually. If they don't do it at WM do it at another PPV or at least on a special episode of NXT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details   Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: A NXT Match At WrestleMania 30?, Details
Page 1 of 1