Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania? Empty
PostSubject: Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania?   Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania? EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:56 pm

-- With Team Rhodes Scholars announcing on Friday's SmackDown that they will no longer be teaming together, it appears another WWE tag team could be splitting up soon. The Prime Time Players could also be splitting up. There has been talk of Titus O'Neil going off on his own as Vince McMahon is a big fan of his. It's unknown what this would mean for Darren Young for he has not been nearly as impressive as O'Neil.

-- Goldust may finally get his match with Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania this year. McMahon was always against the idea, but the huge reaction that Goldust received at the Rumble may change his mind. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania?   Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania? EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:17 pm

I dont want PTP splitting up....they have been together less than a year, if they split up no matter how much Vince is behind, it will still fail...they don't have enough reaction as it is, let alone on their own.

I am all for a bro v bro match at Mania...but I woulda prefered it a goo few years ago, I mean Rhodes needs to get bumped up to ME level as does Sandow
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania?   Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania? EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:35 pm

I'm upset that Rhodes Scholars are splitting up.

They really should have won the tag titles I'm pissed that Rey/Cara are going to win them next..

Oh well Goldust will get his match most likely I just pray Cody wins since he really needs to win he hasn't done much as a singles star since last summer.

He needs to be built back up as a singles threat [MITB win this summer for sure]!..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania?   Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another WWE Tag-Team Splitting Up?, Goldust At WrestleMania?
Page 1 of 1