Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.

Go down 
+4
King Silva
VLG.
Jackson
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. Empty
PostSubject: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:19 pm

-- WWE creative has discussed breaking Jimmy and Jey Uso up. Nothing is confirmed as of this writing.

-- As noted earlier, CM Punk suffered a legit broken nose last night during the opening of RAW. He continued to work the rest of the night, even main eventing the show. After RAW ended, Punk tweeted: "Just sneezed and now my pillow case is red. Lovely."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:36 pm

What bullshit.

"Either they will be broken up or they won't be"

Great news.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:45 pm

I think it would be silly to split up the Usos. They are twins, which basically makes them a Tag Team regardless. If they were brothers it might be a different story but twins should stay together.

WWE has a non-existant Tag Division anyways, so why disband teams when new ones could be created instead?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:50 pm

WWE wants there tag division mainly to be single stars thrown together it seems anymore. After the Hart Dynasty was split up. We had the Uso,Nexus,and Santino and Kozlov. Now they will eventually split up the Usos and focus on Corre vs Nexus for the tag titles at mania then split up those groups eventually.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyTue 08 Feb 2011, 10:13 pm

The Usos might as well be released if they break up.

They got no reaction as a team so wtf break them up like they will get one separately?

Not going to happen so either get them off tv until you know what to do with them as a team or just release both since this won't work.

Sucks about Punk.

His nose was bleeding really bad.

I hope it does not affect him too much.

Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 5:00 am

Angelus wrote:
WWE wants there tag division mainly to be single stars thrown together it seems anymore. After the Hart Dynasty was split up. We had the Uso,Nexus,and Santino and Kozlov. Now they will eventually split up the Usos and focus on Corre vs Nexus for the tag titles at mania then split up those groups eventually.

It all seems to goes back to the Nexushit and Vince McMahon's agenda to make them the NewGen nWo, doesn't it? Rolling Eyes Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 12:59 pm

why the fuck would you break them up?

WWE missed the boat when they didnt give them the gold when they feuded with the Hart Dynasty. It would've gotten both teams a much needed push to get them over.

such bullshit.

WWE should retire the tag team titles.

----or better yet, take LL's idea and have tamina go heel again and screw santino over giving the Usos the gold. WWE is dumb.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 1:42 pm

Either way, heel turn or not by Tamina, the tag division blows.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 1:46 pm

TNA atleast has a division...

i wish WWE would stop splitting up established teams just to replace them with random "teams" thrown together on a whim:

Zack Ryder & Primo
Black Cena (Darren Young) & Yoshi tatsu (at first)
DH Smith & Yoshi Tatsu (currently)

The Dudebusters had such a brighter future and they never even got a shot.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:30 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

MCMG
Gen Me
Beer Money (Which is just a random thrown together team)

Who else?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:31 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

MCMG
Gen Me

Who else?

Ink Inc
London brawling

that makes 5 teams so far...

they've even gone so far as to "reunite" the freakin Hardyz shrug
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:36 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Fun Ghoul wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

MCMG
Gen Me

Who else?

Ink Inc
London brawling

they've even gone so far as to "reunite" the freakin Hardyz shrug

Wow, Ink Inc and London Brawling yet two more thrown together teams.

Isn't that great of TNA to have so many thrown together teams?

5 teams don't make a division.

And the Hardyz will not last. Either Jeff will go to jail or Matt will eat the company broke.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:43 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Fun Ghoul wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

MCMG
Gen Me

Who else?

Ink Inc
London brawling

they've even gone so far as to "reunite" the freakin Hardyz WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. 297378

Wow, Ink Inc and London Brawling yet two more thrown together teams.

Isn't that great of TNA to have so many thrown together teams?

5 teams don't make a division.

And the Hardyz will not last. Either Jeff will go to jail or Matt will eat the company broke.

it is a division...a division that WWE once had..

but they split up HD, dudebusters, rhodes & mcIntyre, curt hawkins & Vance archer, mark henry & mvp...soon the Usos too

that leaves Nexus, Corre and the current champs (santino/koslov)...3 teams that are "established"
2 teams that are kinda hanging out on Superstars, as like a "test ground"...

even if you hate TNA, they have a division...whether you like it or not, 5 teams is better than 3 teams...and it's surely better than WWE's tactic of splitting up teams before they even get a chance to do something...instead they let a played out team like DX run rampant

HD should've dropped the gold long before it actually happened..they had grown stale very fast.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:54 pm

Just because TNA may have a better division doesn't mean they have an actual division.

5 teams, with 3 of them thrown together, is exactly what you guys are complaining about towards the WWE.

You hate thrown together teams but it's ok if TNA does it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:00 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:
Just because TNA may have a better division doesn't mean they have an actual division.

5 teams, with 3 of them thrown together, is exactly what you guys are complaining about towards the WWE.

You hate thrown together teams but it's ok if TNA does it.

that sounds like a contradiction "you have a better division but no division at all." that makes no sense.

Beer Money has long since escaped the "thrown together" phase since they have an actual team gimmick, name, theme music...

they arent Roode & Storm..they are Beer Money..an actual team.

Same for London Brawling and Ink Inc. established now, imo

WWE's teams dont even have gimmicks or anything and being a company that thrives on "putting on a show" for their fans, i'm actually shocked WWE doesnt put effort into actually giving their teams a name/gimmick/music.

if 5 teams isnt a division, then you have to agree WWE has no division either...and with a roster of their size, it's kinda pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:09 pm

I know that the WWE doesn't have a tag division.

Oh so thrown together teams are ok if they seem to be successful, even though I wouldn't call Ink Inc or London Brawling successful.

TNA gives those teams names to make it seem like they are credible but they aren't.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:13 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:
I know that the WWE doesn't have a tag division.

Oh so thrown together teams are ok if they seem to be successful, even though I wouldn't call Ink Inc or London Brawling successful.

TNA gives those teams names to make it seem like they are credible but they aren't.

exactly why i dont see why WWE doesnt follow suit with their own teams

they kill the credible ones (HD - although incredibly stale, Dudebusters, soon the Usos) and replace them with random people and make no effort to make them credible...and then toss gold around their waists. Then they get pissy when those teams are quite as over as they want...well how do you get a team over when you put no effort into their gimmick?

Ink Inc might not be the most credible team...but they get more of a reaction than DH Smith & Yoshi Tatsu did on Superstars.

You would expect the WWE to atleast try to do something with their "division" but their too busy fucking around with the god damn Nexus/Corre bs.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:18 pm

LMAO.

Yeah, blame Nexus/Corre for all the problems in the company. That's bullshit.

When you have 10,000 fans in the building, a pop of 1000 fans won't seem like much.

When you have 1,000 fans in the building that pop will seem like much more.

A pop in TNA is not the same as a pop in WWE.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:21 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:
LMAO.

Yeah, blame Nexus/Corre for all the problems in the company. That's bullshit.

When you have 10,000 fans in the building, a pop of 1000 fans won't seem like much.

When you have 1,000 fans in the building that pop will seem like much more.

A pop in TNA is not the same as a pop in WWE.

but Superstars is taped..why not plug in some cheers like they do for other superstars?

DH Smith & Yoshi have been teaming for a little over a month vs Ryder & Primo...and still get little reaction... how exactly do you explain that?

and yes i do blame the writers. It seems no one cares about the tag teams anymore, which is funny since they just took the time to design new tag titles..
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:25 pm

Because then people will bitch about them putting in cheers.

They will never do anything to appease you guys.

Maybe because DH sucks badly and no one wants to cheer for him. He's boring and awful in the ring and even worse on the mic.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:30 pm

Why do you think people would get mad at them plugging in cheers?

that's honestly the first time i have heard someone say that...
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:32 pm

Really?

People do get mad at the piped in cheers.

TNA has a new thrown together team.

Not sure if this has aired yet so

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:
Really?

People do get mad at the piped in cheers.

TNA has a new thrown together team.

Not sure if this has aired yet so

Spoiler:

they were together like..1 week ago on Impact?..not shocking and i doubt it will last though. i think it's just giving them something to do now that MEM is back..

but, anyway, yes i never would have guessed people would get mad at WWE piping in cheers for someone. That's something..
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:42 pm

I didn't know the MEM came back.

So it won't last, huh, sounds like a WWE tag team.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:

Pretty much but this is one random tag team i actually want to see split up ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:18 pm

Just want to congratulate Vixen and Ghoul for having a successful real-deal debate. applause
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 11:56 pm

Fun Ghoul wrote:

You've got Angle, Steiner and Amazing Red's 'brother' Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:04 am

The Name Mr. Dashing wrote:
Fun Ghoul wrote:

You've got Angle, Steiner and Amazing Red's 'brother' Crimson.

What a sad group.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:06 am

They're still with WWE??? This will be another pointless break up, because NO ONE gives a rat's ass about them, I used to like them a little, but then they disappeared and I just stopped caring.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:09 am

@Fun Ghoul: LMAO! Ditto.

@Tank: I can't recall ever caring. Best thing about them imo is their theme music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.   WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose. Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Splitting Up Tag-Team? & More on Punk's Broken Nose.
Page 1 of 1