Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past Empty
PostSubject: Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past   Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 1:08 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/01/mark-millar-discusses-sentinels-in-x-men-days-of-future-past

Mark Millar, the man charged with the task of overseeing 20th Century Fox’s Marvel properties, has been spilling the beans on the forthcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Speaking to SFX, Millar said, “I don’t want to give too much away but the Sentinels are a big feature of this story. They will be cool and this will deliver on all of the teasers. We’ve all been waiting for this ever since X-Men: The Last Stand showed us one of their heads. Now it is finally coming, and we only have to pay ten quid to see it in the cinemas whereas they’re having to pay $100m to deliver it. So I’m delighted.”

Millar also reckons that director Bryan Singer is just the man to bring the many characters of the two X-Men universes together.

“It has actually been very well put together,” he explained. “Simon Kinberg and Matthew Vaughn worked on it together and they are both great at what they do. Then Bryan Singer came in, and, of course, he is Mr X-Men and he knows exactly how everything works. Just look at these first two X-Men movies: despite the huge cast of characters it all came together really well.

"These two movies never felt like overload and the balance was really, really good. On the other hand I though the third film felt crowded, but then Singer is excellent at working with ensemble casts. So with this one I feel it is all fine. I have read the screenplay and it doesn’t feel rushed and it doesn’t feel like it is too many characters.”

As for whether fan favourite Kitty Pryde will have a more substantial role in this one, Millar simply said, “Kitty Pryde fans will not be disappointed.”
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past   Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 1:28 am

hopefully all the characters will get a decent amount of time.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past   Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 3:48 am

Yeah it will be tricky unless they make it really long [which I would welcome *at least 2 hours and 30 minutes but I'd like it to be closer to 3 hours!* :p ].

The sentinels should look awesome so I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past   Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Millar Discusses Sentinels in X-Men Days of Future Past
Page 1 of 1