Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO    The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:32 am

On His Next Shoot:

"Next shoot, is a passion project I've had on my mind ever since I got into Hollywood almost over 15 years now, Hercules. I can't wait, we are going to shoot that in Croatia and Budapest. I've been preparing for this role now for a good part of a year."

On If Brett Ratner Is Still Directing And Why Hercules Is A Passion Of His:

"It's still Brett Ratner directing, Beau Flynn producing, Paramount, and MGM are on board. For me when I was a kid Hercules was a hero of mine and there was Steve Reeves to multiple guys who have played Hercules. This man, Hercules, was always a hero of mine. So when I first got into movies I thought 'gosh I would love to do that one day.' I always felt that the version of Hercules I wanted to play, was one that was more dramatic, and more survived in baron lands. Not necessarily slick in any way, or anything like that, but it's been around and been on my mind for quite some time."

On if he is still doing Lobo:

"It' was for a minute, but then it kind of just went away. As things happen in Hollywood sometime. For a minute I was interested in it (Lobo), then it went away."

Brad Peyton had been hired by Warner Brother to write and direct Lobo. Johnson and Peyton have teamed up before on Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, and WB was lookingg for their chemistry in working together to carry over to Lobo. However, based on what Johnson is saying, it looks as if the Lobo movie isn't happening at all. A while back I was told that Warner Brothers was tossing around the idea of using Lobo in the Justice League movie. This now looks even more unlikely with the solo movie apparently floundering. For the latest on Hercules and Lobo, make sure to check back here at CBM.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO    The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:39 am

Hopefully Hercules is good [doubt it] and I don't even know what LOBO is..?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO    The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:43 am

The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  Lobo

He is mainly a Space Biker Bounty Hunter. Mainly his main focus is being rowdy
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO    The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:47 am

Well in that case I'm glad he isn't doing it since it sounds stupid..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO    The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:52 am

Here is some of the shows he appeared on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO    The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO
Page 1 of 1