Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO? Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO?   UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO? EmptyWed 01 Jan 2014, 1:14 am

We just had a big meeting w/ Warner Bros CEO re: @DCComics 2014 we will partner up and create the cool bad assery. #RockTalk @ActionTilson

It certainly sounds as if the Fast & Furious star is talking about Lobo, and it could be that this is one of Warner Bros.' rumoured lower budget DC adaptations. Of course, Batman Vs. Superman is shooting next year, so could it be that The Rock will have a cameo in that too?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=92248#YBXB0PaFRAq2s1Oy.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO?   UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO? EmptyThu 02 Jan 2014, 10:30 pm

I'm don't really know who LOBO is but good for The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO?   UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO? EmptyFri 03 Jan 2014, 2:00 am

I don't think he should play Lobo, I think they should find someone better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO?   UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO? Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Confirms Upcoming DC Project; Is He Talking About LOBO?
Page 1 of 1