Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?

Go down 
+3
#WeWantTaryn
StratusScherzinger
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 11:51 pm

So I just saw the SD diva match and it was interesting.

The match is in the spoiler if anyone wants to watch it:

Spoiler:

So it seems that they could potentially build towards a Kaitlyn/Cody Rhodes relationship.

But would people like that?

If it were to happen it would likely signal a face turn for Cody so maybe that would be a good thing..? :-/

As for the match imo it was good but the best part was that they are again possibly foreshadowing a title feud between Kaitlyn/Layla, and potential a heel turn for Layla.

Would anyone want that to happen? Do you think Layla should win the belt off of Kaitlyn or would you rather someone else did?
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 7:27 am

It's interesting they are continuing with this now. I still remember a couple of weeks ago in a backstage segment, or maybe it was months, where Layla held on to the title for just a little too long as well! Yeah it'd be nice to see Layla doing something at the very least!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 5:36 pm

^ Yeah that was probably week 2 of Kaitlyn's reign.

I'm hoping it leads to something.

We could use some more heel divas considering Tamina and Aksana [and partially Rosa] are the only ones who seem to wrestle a lot.

AJ is mainly a manager, even though her ass should be wrestling more, and although WWE could easily make Alicia/Nattie flip flop again I'd hope they wouldn't. :-/

So Layla turning heel would even stuff out and plus I like her a LOT.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 5:40 pm

Well, frankly, what are Natalya and Alicia? Faces or heels? lol!
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 5:41 pm

Layla turning Heel wouldn't do anything because she will just become a jobber up until her release.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm

^ I hope not although I do agree that she will probably leave one way or another in the next year or two. Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? 478927

StratusScherzinger wrote:
Well, frankly, what are Natalya and Alicia? Faces or heels? lol!

Last I knew they were faces.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

Lol! Last I seen, they were heels. HAHA! In that tag match on Superstars!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 7:18 pm

^ They did seem heel-like but Idk I have to watch the full match since all I could find was the last 2 minutes.

I fucking HATE how WWE does that now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 7:27 pm

Here you go
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 8:05 pm

Here you go

Thanks dude. smile
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 8:55 pm

Alica and Nattie I think are tweeners
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

I didn't like that match Natalya and Alicia weren't taken Cameron seriously witch was fun to see.
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

King Silva wrote:

Here you go

Thanks dude. smile

No problemo Wink
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 10:15 pm

The match was again good and I agree that Nattie/Alicia seemed like tweeners.

I loved when Naomi got the hot tag she was awesome.

I love her jumping hurricanrana Alicia sold it well like usual [but she looked like she hit her head for reals! Shocked ].. The springboard cross-body is a great to have as a finisher in combination with her leg lariat.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 11:45 pm

Problem with Kaitlyn vs Layla is the fans don't care about Layla when she doesn't have Mrs. Taker by her side. I wish they did, but...

As far as the "AJ's a manager, so she can't be Champion" argument is concerned, Trish was managing Christian & Tomko when she won the Championship in 2004, while Lita was managing someone or other through all four of her title runs, either the Hardyz, Kane, or Edge. Rather than hurt the Women's Championship, Lita just brought whoever she was managing, and whoever they were feuding with, into what was going on with the Women's Division. If the Big Two could perform double duty, why can't AJ?

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 1:17 am

perceval wrote:
Problem with Kaitlyn vs Layla is the fans don't care about Layla when she doesn't have Mrs. Taker by her side. I wish they did, but...

As far as the "AJ's a manager, so she can't be Champion" argument is concerned, Trish was managing Christian & Tomko when she won the Championship in 2004, while Lita was managing someone or other through all four of her title runs, either the Hardyz, Kane, or Edge. Rather than hurt the Women's Championship, Lita just brought whoever she was managing, and whoever they were feuding with, into what was going on with the Women's Division. If the Big Two could perform double duty, why can't AJ?

They could and have done so in the past I just don't really see them doing it much with AJ atm for some reason..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 4:21 am

Kaitlyn talks about the match and Cody Rhodes in this video in the spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 8:23 am

Its really weird how the fans have stopped caring since McCool left...especially becuase out of LayCool Layla was the only one who got a reaction.

Either way a heel turn would be great for her, since she is confident in that role, and I know she can go better places in it.
Back to top Go down
matt_2k10
New Talent
New Talent
matt_2k10

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 10:42 am

I'm all for Layla turning heel again since her face-run has been very underwhelming so far...although she did seem somewhat over with the crowd in that last match.

I'm even more for Kaitlyn and Rhodes though! I think if Kaitlyn could become a valet for Rhodes and play an active role in his matches, her popularity would increase tenfold. It's clear from the likes of Lita, Trish, Chyna, Melina, Sable, Sunny, Miss Elizabeth, Stacy, Nidia, The Funkadactyls and AJ (to name only a few!) that it can be key to getting a diva over.

The occassions when it hasn't really worked have been when the diva has just been at ringside and done very little (for example, Tajiri and Torrie Wilson) but hopefully if this is pushed with Kaitlyn as champion then it won't be a problem. This could be exactly what her character needs.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 1:42 pm

The LL Father wrote:
Its really weird how the fans have stopped caring since McCool left...especially becuase out of LayCool Layla was the only one who got a reaction.

Either way a heel turn would be great for her, since she is confident in that role, and I know she can go better places in it.

It would seem that LayCool was an example of the whole being greater than the sum of it's parts. Separately, neither of them were special, but together, they were great. I guess Layla needs a "straight man" to play off of...

She works best with someone more serious that she can bounce her shtick off of.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 2:31 pm

Just rewatched the match cos I didn't see the ending to have this 'tease' of a Lay/Kaitlyn fued.

And it may be due to her being my favourite diva but I am actually rather excited about the prospect of it considering how since losing the title she never really got her title fued thing, and has literally dropped off the map.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 3:00 pm

She Dosent need another title run she was divas champ the entire spring/Summer time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?   Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn And Cody Rhodes Heading For Romance And Layla Again Heading Towards Heel Turn?
Page 1 of 1