Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen? Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen?   RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen? EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 8:04 pm

Yesterday all our minds were blown away. We were hit with the announcement that Christopher Nolan will Godfather the DC Film Universe, Zack Snyder will be a part of Godfather with Nolan and directing Justice League but the biggest news could be the fact Christian Bale will return as Batman for Justice League. It seems as though WB's is finally starting the DC Film Universe in a great direction. The one thing though that all the DC fans want besides a Justice League movie is that they would like to see other superheroes outside of Batman & Superman on the big screen.

In 2011, WB's put out Green Lantern which was met with disapointment from DC fans and set back the possibility of seeing other DC heroes outside of Batman & Superman. Well we may be getting a new DC hero on the big screen in the shape of Flash.

As I was reading the Forbes article about what they think about the huge news from yesterday, a particular paragraph from the article caught my eye.

What other characters might be involved is not clear at this time. However, it’s important to note that Goyer has a Flash screenplay that’s reportedly pretty excellent just sitting on a shelf at Warner. If Goyer is involved in the Justice League project, it’s reasonable to speculate that his Flash script could be dusted off and put back into the mix.

It say Goyer who wrote the screenplay of both Batman Begins and Man of Steel. Goyer co-write the Batman Begins screenplay with Nolan but wrote Man of Steel by himslef. Goyer was also involved in the story for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises but didn't write the screenplay to either film.

Now Goyer was suppose to write, produce, and direct Flash. Goyer said the reason it never happened was because:

The God's honest truth is that WB and myself simply couldn't agree on what would make for a cool Flash film. I'm quite proud of the screenplay I turned in. I threw my heart into it and I genuinely think it would've been the basis of a ground-breaking film. But as of now, the studio is heading off in a completely different direction. I expect you'll hear of some new developments on that front shortly.

Nolan and Goyer seem to have a good relationship. With Christopher Nolan Godfathering the DC Film Universe, it's highly likely Goyer will show him the Flash screenplay Goyer wrote years ago. We all know that Nolan showed WB's Goyer's Man of Steel screenplay and look where that film is now. If Nolan likes Goyer's Flash screenplay there it will without a doubt be used for a Flash film (because we all know WB's won't say no to Nolan).

If the Flash screenplay is at least half as great as Batman Begins or Man of Steel this would be a great DC character to start with outside of Batman & Superman. What do you guys think about this? Do you want to see a Flash movie just as good as Batman Begins and Man of Steel? Comment below. Peace.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/LEVITIKUZsLOUNGE/news/?a=75141#gh0mZELatcOjRrE1.99
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen?   RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen? EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 8:31 pm

TBH I never seen Green Lantern so I'm not gonna judge that movie But the fact that they would pick someone like him to have is own movie is like Catwoman having her own movie its just not gonna work.As For the flash having his movie I think it could work out right.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen?   RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen? EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:47 pm

That would be cool.

Idk much about Flash but I'd be interested in the movie.

I'm also glad Bale is staying for the JL movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen?   RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen? Empty

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Could Flash Be The Next Solo DC Hero On The Big Screen?
Page 1 of 1