Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo Willie! ALF could be headed for the big screen!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Yo Willie! ALF could be headed for the big screen! Empty
PostSubject: Yo Willie! ALF could be headed for the big screen!   Yo Willie! ALF could be headed for the big screen! EmptyMon 28 May 2012, 4:35 pm

“ALF”, the Melmac born-and-raised alien who lived on a diet of quick quips and felines, could be headed for the big screen.

The creator of the ’80s series, Paul Fusco believes the time is right for the furry guy to return.

“I think the timing is right,” Fusco told The Hollywood Reporter. “That’s a big important thing, timing. There have been movies out there of characters that I didn’t think were on the same parallel as ALF that got movies made, so I think it’s time. I think it could be a home run on a lot of levels.”

Obviously, and like the “21 Jump Street” film that recently invaded theatres, an “ALF” movie would be comparatively different to the old show.

“ALF could be more outspoken now than ever, because the world is a whole different place than the ’80s. And I think the character still stands up and certainly has more to say now than ever,” he says. “I think we would approach it in a fresh way. I don’t think we would duplicate the TV show, but I think we would maybe put it in a storyline where we would explain how ALF got here and put him with a new family and let the character speak for himself.”
Back to top Go down

Yo Willie! ALF could be headed for the big screen!
Page 1 of 1