Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miz's "Marine 3" Out Today, Does Miz Know Who He's Facing At WM29?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Miz's "Marine 3" Out Today, Does Miz Know Who He's Facing At WM29? Empty
PostSubject: Miz's "Marine 3" Out Today, Does Miz Know Who He's Facing At WM29?   Miz's "Marine 3" Out Today, Does Miz Know Who He's Facing At WM29? EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 3:48 am

Miz's "Marine 3" Out Today, Does Miz Know Who He's Facing At WM29? MizMarine_6

http://www.craveonline.com/film/interviews/452371-mike-the-miz-mizanin-on-the-marine-3-homefront/2

Do you know who you’re fighting in Wrestlemania XXIX?
This Wrestlemania, Wrestlemania XXIX on April 7 at MetLife Stadium, I do not know who I’m going to be facing but the main event will be John Cena vs. The Rock for the WWE championship. Hopefully I will get a match and either way, no matter what, I’ll be the person everyone’s talking to the next day.

Are you involved in the Scooby-Doo animated project with the WWE?

I am and let me tell you something, being involved with such a legendary cartoon, a cartoon that I grew up watching as a kid, if you would have told me as a kid that I was going to be in a Scooby-Doo movie, I would’ve said there is no way. Doing the voiceover work was just so much fun and so entertaining. I absolutely loved it and I hope to continue to do more stuff just like that.

What does The Miz have to say to Scooby and Shaggy?

You’ll have to wait for the movie to come out just to see.

Did they do a good job of incorporating your persona into that?
Great job. They did an absolutely fantastic job. Sometimes when you’re getting stuff from other people and they have other words for you it doesn’t really fit, but in this case, everything fit and it was absolutely perfect.

WWE is also working on a Leprechaun movie. Would you like to have a role in that?

I love scary movies. I’ve always wanted to be killed by Freddy Krueger. Ever since Freddy came out, I was always a huge fan. I was like, man, some day I want to be killed in a scary movie. So I would love to be killed in Leprechaun.

As The Miz or a character?
As a character, or as The Miz. I wouldn’t mind a leprechaun killing The Miz.

They say they want Hornswoggle to be the Leprechaun. Would you talk any trash about Hornswoggle’s acting debut?
Absolutely not. Hornswoggle’s actually a good friend and I hope the best for him and I think he’ll actually do a really good job.

I find that everyone in the WWE has that camaraderie, even when you’re playing bad guys.
I want the best for everyone because I think we’re all trying to do the best for our company, and we’re one big giant team. As that team, you don’t want to be weak links. You want to wish everyone well because you want everyone to be successful. Now, is there jealousy? Is there competitiveness? Absolutely. Am I upset that I’m not in the main event of Wrestlemania? Absolutely, but everyone should have that mentality because guess what? If you’re not in the main event of Wrestlemania, you should want to be.

Was the role of Jake competitive? Were other superstars in the running for it?
I think every superstar was in the running for it. I was the one that I guess WWE Studios really thought could pull off the role.

Do you know what you did to land it?

Just being amazing, I don’t know. [Laughs] Being awesome? I didn’t ask.

How different was performing for a film camera and crew versus the live crowds or the documentary TV cameras?
Well, I don’t have people booing me or telling me that I suck while I’m doing my lines and stuff, so that’s always refreshing, but I love the WWE universe and obviously it’s completely different because we have a live audience in front of us and in there you don’t really have that.

Is this really your first experience being a good guy?

No, right now I’m a good guy, but during the filming of this movie, I was a bad guy in the WWE so it was the first time I actually got to play the hero.

But even back to “The Real World” you created an antagonistic character.
Exactly, so it was kind of a different character for me. That’s what I was happy about. I was glad that I got to bring a whole new style to myself, a whole new character if you will.

Would that make it hard to go back to being a villain?
Nope. I can definitely transition very, very quickly. I had Neal McDonaugh to learn that from because he did a fantastic job as the villain in The Marine 3: Homefront.

Are you developing any more film roles?
I actually am getting ready to go film The Christmas Bounty which will be on ABC Family next Christmas. It’s an action comedy.

What is your character going to be?
You’ll just have to wait and find out now, won’t you? I’m not giving you too many details here.
Back to top Go down

Miz's "Marine 3" Out Today, Does Miz Know Who He's Facing At WM29?
Page 1 of 1