Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Empty
PostSubject: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII   Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 12:12 am

Dwayne Johnson has become one of the biggest action stars in Hollywood since putting his wrestling career on hold, although he has still somehow managed to find time to return to the WWE in order to become the current world champion. However, for some reason, we have yet to see the artist formally (and sort of currently) known as The Rock in a major superhero or sci-fi movie. As it turns out, he's a big fan. "I played with two lines of action figures when I was a kid, 'G.I. Joe' and 'Star Wars'," the actor and wrestler told News.Com.AU while promoting G.I. Joe: Retaliation. "By the way, because we didn't have a lot of money, I used to steal them. I'd just rip open the packages and shove 'em in my pockets ... like a lot of kids. I got caught a couple of times, got my ass kicked by my parents." This led to the actor to touch upon how it felt to be asked to join the cast of the new G.I. Joe movie, and he additionally confirmed that he would be interested in being a part of another franchise he loves; Star Wars. "So when I got the call saying, 'How do you feel about becoming the leader of the G.I. Joes?', it was like if I got a call from George Lucas saying, 'I want you to be in Star Wars'. I'm gonna call J.J. and you're gonna help by printing it and I'm gonna be in 'Star Wars'!" Would you guys like to see Dwayne in the new Star Wars movie?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=75760#OfvvTHl1vEk9kmw2.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII   Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 4:25 am

I would love to see him in a Star Wars movie.

Would be cool if he got that other dream movie role.
Back to top Go down

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants A Role In STAR WARS: EPISODE VII
Page 1 of 1