Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grizzly Redwood Possibly Gone From ROH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Grizzly Redwood Possibly Gone From ROH Empty
PostSubject: Grizzly Redwood Possibly Gone From ROH   Grizzly Redwood Possibly Gone From ROH EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 3:06 pm

ROH wrestler/backstage worker Grizzly Redwood has possibly been "punished" or parted ways with the company. On Friday night, he shaved his iconic beard.

Redwood was also not at the Supercard of Honor iPPV on Friday in NYC. Redwood tweeted earlier in the day: "Good luck to my friends @ringofhonor in NYC tonight. Should be an amazing show. I will be in South N.J. lifting weights and watching G.I. Joe." And before he shaved his beard, Redwood tweeted, "Hmmmm can't be on the weekends shows...I have an idea," which suggests he might return to ROH.

Reportedly, any punishment/departure is related to an incident with Charlie Haas last week in North Carolina that led to Haas departing from the company. Haas and Redwood got into an altercation backstage which ROH did not tolerate.

Redwood's friend, TNA wrestler, Austin Aries, took exception to the way Redwood was treated and on Friday tweeted, "So years of loyal service gets @GrizzlyRedwood the shaft, just like it did me. #NoHonor." Aries and Redwood then met up on Friday in order to shave Redwood's beard. The suggestion being that Redwood is transforming into his former handle of Mitch Franklin. You can check out the images of Aries and Redwood shaving the beard below:
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/279632/Grizzly-Redwood-Possibly-Gone-From-ROH,-TNA-Wrestler-Helps-Him-Shave-Famous-Beard.htm#FviJchZaXHfYO2IB.99
Back to top Go down

Grizzly Redwood Possibly Gone From ROH
Page 1 of 1