Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEROES To Return?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

HEROES To Return? Empty
PostSubject: HEROES To Return?   HEROES To Return? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 11:23 pm

Yes, TVLine is reporting that NBC (through MSN) may be looking to revive the television show, Heroes as an online X-Box exclusive program. MSN is gearing up for a big push into online programming and they're keen on bringing back the show but with a new cast of heroes, mixed in with cameos from the original actors.

For those unfamiliar with the story of Heroes, the series revolved around ordinary people who suddenly developed superhuman abilities. The plot was meant to unfold like that of a comic book, with each season containing one or two 'volumes' of plot progression centered around multiple storylines that initially showed no connection but eventually revealed to viewers a broad conspiracy. The show starred Zachary Quinto, Kristen Bell, Hayden Panettiere, Milo Ventimiglia, Dania Ramirez, Ali Larter and David Anders. The show lasted four seasons for a total of 77 episodes.

Details are scarce at this time reports TVLine but it's thought the show will air exclusively on the XBox Live Network.

We'll have more details as soon as they become available
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=77775#G6C5wuLvcj5xcsHW.99
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

HEROES To Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES To Return?   HEROES To Return? EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 6:13 am

What is with X-box and everything being so damn exclusive.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

HEROES To Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES To Return?   HEROES To Return? EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 10:59 pm

I watched it for a couple seasons but I lost track of it in the 3rd season and never finished it.

I wouldn't really care if it came back and coming back on the X-box would probably mean I'd have no way of seeing it [despite having one I just play games on it]..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEROES To Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES To Return?   HEROES To Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

HEROES To Return?
Page 1 of 1