Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 6:06 pm

ok Tank here we are...the moment we been waiting for!!!!

Sylar is coming back it seems and some people on another forum told me Bennet might have a secret power. I doubt it though.

I'm tired of Claire...damn cheerleader needs to go the fuck away.

I'm so excited Traci is back. I love her and her powers.

btw, Blue, watch the last 2 seasons before you come in here asking tons of questions. check out hulu.com to find the last 2 seasons of Heroes.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:18 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SYALLAH, HE THE WAY F'Ning around with Matt is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Sygod is gonna be the reason Matt goes back to the Psyward, and what's the deal with these new people I don't understand their powers, what does the chick with all the tattoos do??? She seems like a Isaac ripoff, but then that Sam guy also used the ink to choke that quicksilver type guy, I don't really understand the new people. OHH and TRACY IS OFFICIALLY THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED that fight scene, even though it was over quick that was still great, when dude cut sliced her face and it reformed I damn near lost, OMG! That was fantastic I'M LOVING HER!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:21 pm

Traci is always going to be my fave.

that chick with the tattoos i guess she is kinda psychic or something. I just thought it was cool how the ink formed people's faces on her skin.

I kinda wish Traci had killed Bennet. lol

the leader of the carnies must be some kind of psychic or telekinetic as well. but idk. maybe we'll learn more next week.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:35 pm

I thought it was cool how he choke dude with the ink hand, but I thought that maybe the chick was doing it, because I remember in the preview they showed the leader moving the ground, well he was controlling the dirt, so yeah he maybe telekinetic, and I think Claire's roommate has powers too, cuz I knew she killed that other chick and planted the suicide note there.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 11:39 pm

i think Claire's friend is a lesbian lol

i never would've guessed she killed Claire's roommate...but i guess it makes sense.

that leader of the carnies did move the dirt so i think maybe telekinetic. He injected that girl with the ink so idk..maybe he someone made the images form on her. This new group of people has me totally thinking hard. lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 12:26 am

I think she's a lesbian too, with the power of persuasion, like that Eden chick.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 12:30 am

shocked

NO FUCKIN WAY!!!!!!

omg if she has powers of persuasion i will mark the fuck out. That is like my fave power. I was pissed when Sylar killed Eden. lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 8:53 am

AND LIKE JESUS CHRIST, HE ARISES FROM HIS GRAVE TO PUNISH THE POOR CUNTS THAT DARE DEFY HIS GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES SKANKS!! SYLAR MUHAMMAD CHRIST IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! When he came up out the grave I damn near shitted my pants and DIED!! AHHHH I'm so happy I don't know what to do, Sylar is back and there will most certainly be HELL TO PAY! Angela will be dying this season, that trick won't be able to talk her way out of this one, and once he's done with her, Matt, and those other two bit losers, he shall fest on those carnies and reclaim his rightful place on Mount Olympus with the rest of the Gods!! ALL HAIL LORD SYLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Complex Tank on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:45 pm

bout time you posted, Tank. :makeout:

aside from the ressurection of Sylar, this episode was boring. I only got excited when Traci was reforming herself in the bathroom sink.

The little skit with Hiro was funny...continuing to fix that guy's life and he STILL wanted to commit suicide. like, damn, how much did he fuck up to want to die that badly?

I hope next week is better. I wish it was more action.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:05 pm

Hiro crazy as hell for trying to help dude 47 TIMES!!!!, I'm sorry but after the third time dude would have just been dead, that was just ridiculous, I probably would have pushed him off the roof, and I like Traci's bathroom scene too, but I wanted her to snap and kill those two chicks that walked in, well I actually wanted her to kill everyone in the restaurant, but I would have settle for the death of those two, and I loved how two faced Angela's friend is, I laughed at her having Nathan killed all while sipping champagne with Angela, but the true highlight came when Sylar was resurrected, IT WAS AWESOME!!, but I was wondering is he still inside Matt's mind? because even though his body is back,I doubt he knows where to find it, I was thinking that maybe it's his body but Nathan's brain and maybe the others will attack him thinking it's actually Sylar and all the while it'll be Nathan, then Angela, Matt, & Noah will have some real explaining to do.

Last edited by Complex Tank on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:10 pm

I think Sylar's body is back now but he probably hasnt realized he's sylar yet. his memories/personality are still in matt's head. he's going to use matt to get back to his body and be whole again.

that's my guess.

I probably would've pushed that guy off the roof too if I was hiro. i did chuckle when that guy said he copied his butt at the christmas party. Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:31 pm

I stopped watching when it became less and less about all the Heroes and turned into the Claire and Peter hour.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptySat 10 Oct 2009, 11:10 pm

Well Lauren, You HAVE to start watching again, there's a bunch of new people, and SYLAR'S THERE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:15 pm

Emma, The lady who can see sound, is intriguing to me.

Sylar cant remember himself so i think i was right. atm he's just a body with no mind.

Claire is going lesbo. shocked

rofl
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 2:27 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell asleep and missed EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 2:30 am

Tank...just know that Peter has met Emma and knows she can see music.

sylar was captured by police then one cop went rogue and helped him escape

the carnies have sylar now..the previews said they are gonna help him regain his memory

and claire's lesbo roommate put a move on her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 3:02 am

Complex Tank wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell asleep and missed EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

thats what she said
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 3:25 am

Chessman wrote:
Complex Tank wrote:

thats what she said

I KNEW you were banging that old lady next door...

and Vix,

THOSE CARNIES BETTER NOT HURT MY SYLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 3:54 am

i dont think they will hurt Sylar. they will probably ask him to join them

by the looks of it there's this black guy in the carnies group who has a mental ability. they showed him about to lay his hands on sylar.

next week should be good.

DONT MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:56 am

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That deaf chick is Officially "Tank's Official Bitch of the Week" (I mean that in a good way), she gave me LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!! That final scene with her playing the thingy ma-bob made me tear up, I felt bad for her, she was giving sooooooooooooo much emotion in that scene, the lady playing that character NEEDS/DESERVES an Oscar, cause she did the damn thang!!!!!! Then I damn near shitted my pants when she cracked the wall, I hope she turns evil and starts attacking people, cause I think that'll be awesome seeing her killing fuckers with the sound of music!!! She needs to take out ALL of her frustrations on EVERYONE!!! If they can hear, they deserve to DIE!!!!!!!!!! sHE NEEDS to make everyone suffer for her lost. I hate Claire's roommate, I know she's innocent but I still want her hung from the gallows, she's a stupid cunt, and she's hella creepy!!! I love the invisible chick, funny thing is I was just chatting with Angel about the chcik that plays her (she was a bitch in Veronica Mars), I love her on Heroes the way I think her powers are cool, sure we've seen them before, but never have they looked so sexy lol. OHH and YAY FOR MY SYLAR-POO being back lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 11:18 pm

Tonight's episode was alright. I'm looking forward to next week and seeing what happens with Claire.

Emma is making me like her even more. I wonder how her ability will come into play.

Tank..the old Sylar is almost back 100%...How do you feel, hun? hugs
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:31 am

LOL, Once again I missed it all, I did get to see the little fight scene with Sylar and Quick Silver , I know it wasn't much of a fight, but you understand, I'll watch the entire episode tomorrow, then I'll give my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:38 am

lol Tank hugs

i think you'll like it. Old Sylar is like super close to returning.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:02 am

I dont want to see no more of Claire....she is irritating me.

Traci is still my favorite character this season.

poor matt...i thought he got rid of sylar for the moment, atleast.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:24 am

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AGAIN I FUCKING MISSED HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I did manage to see last weeks episode, Sylar is AWESOME!!! He would have fucked little quicksilver up!! I'm LOVING Emma, I hope she learns to control her power and becomes a villain, because she would be UNTOUCHABLE!!!! She only needs to tap her feet and sparks are going to FLY!!! and the best part is people would NEVER see it coming, she was A LOT of potential, I hope they really build her character and keep her around for awhile, she'd be great!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:24 pm

Tank you better be watching or I'll spank you!!

omg Claire can re-attach her limbs!!! I always wondered about that.

Sylar is on the hunt for his body!!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:39 pm

I watched, but you can still spank me lol

I saw Matt touch Nathan, but where the hell is Sylar now, I know he's suppose to be in Nathan but I thought the change would happen sooner, with the way everyone was acting.

and Since Peter took Nathan's powers does that mean he now has ALL the powers Sylar had/has because if so thats awesome, maybe those two (Peter & Sylar) can finally have that epic battle that everyone is waiting for.

I LMAO when Tracy broke Claire's foot, that was funny.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 4:09 am

Nathan's been dead for a while..then they made Sylar think he is Nathan...then Sylar's personality finds itself in Parkman....then Nathan is wondering what is going on with discovering Sylar's powers....then Sylar gets back into his body...then turns back into Nathan.....WTF; Sylar and Nathan (in essence) are the same person?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!   HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEROES IS BACK!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1