Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 11:51 pm

Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 Quicksilver-scarlet-witch2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/scarlet-witch-and-quicksilver-confirmed-for-marvels-the-avengers-2?abthid=5181ca0a7bed93c064000031

Yes, as it turns out both Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will indeed be in Marvel's The Avengers 2.

Avengers 2 director Joss Whedon recently hinted as much, but now Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that the siblings will join the team's ranks for the sequel. Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige would only tell the outlet, “I’m not confirming or denying. The draft could change six months from now.”

Provided they stay in the final draft, here's where things will likely get tricky for Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch on their journey to the big screen. The characters were introduced in the X-Men comics as the children of Magneto, but later became members of the Avengers. While Marvel can clearly use them in Avengers 2, they won't be able to use (and probably won't even be able to mention) Magneto, the X-Men or, perhaps most importantly, the fact that they're mutants since Fox owns the screen rights to all things X-Men. So how will Marvel get around this issue to explain the characters' powers? We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 12:22 am

It will be interesting to see if they do end up using them.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 6:12 am

Yeah I think it will be interesting to see how they handle this.

I do wonder why these two got in the movie when there are bigger name people who have been in the Avengers. :-/
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 12:03 pm

TWO of my favorite MARVEL characters! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 1:24 pm

It wil be intresting to see how this works out.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 EmptySat 04 May 2013, 9:26 pm

cause Scarlet Witch can bend reality, Silva

she probably made this all happen

I still think this is kinda pointless if you cant mention they are mutants and have powers.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 EmptySun 05 May 2013, 12:53 am

I know Marvel got back the right to daredevil recently in court and their is talks of redoing that movie I think they will try to get X-Men away from Fox soon enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2   Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Witch And Quicksilver Are In Avengers 2
Page 1 of 1