Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon Can't Wait To "Knock" Quicksilver And Scarlet Witch Against THE AVENGERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon Can't Wait To "Knock" Quicksilver And Scarlet Witch Against THE AVENGERS Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon Can't Wait To "Knock" Quicksilver And Scarlet Witch Against THE AVENGERS   Joss Whedon Can't Wait To "Knock" Quicksilver And Scarlet Witch Against THE AVENGERS EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 2:39 pm

In addition to discussing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch (sounds like maybe they'll be fighting The Avengers at least initially), Joss describes the feeling of directing characters he grew up reading and the responsibility he shoulders to reinterpret these characters for children just coming of age and discovering these superheroes for the first time.

"We are introducing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch who are mainstays of The Avengers universe, they're foes, they've been allies and they're very interesting to me because I grew up reading The Avengers. They have powers that are visually exciting, different from the characters we've seen before so I'm excited to knock them against The Avengers and see what shakes loose."
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=81111#4jMPt1K8ybOQ8Fhp.99
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon Can't Wait To "Knock" Quicksilver And Scarlet Witch Against THE AVENGERS
Page 1 of 1